High Maintenance Saturdays

dman74

Yeah you did teach him right :barf: , you got a great kid man , im lucky as hell to have him as a friend , but i think he got the better end of that night , since he got to drive my bad a$$ dodge :barf:

You mean he got the scary end of that night...drivin' that rickety old dodge. If I wanted him to experience a bad a$$ classic I'd let him drive the '69 :thumb: in the driveway. Now that's bad a$$!! :laughoff: The weird part is you two are like night and day........ :barf:

I heard you met RALPH a few times that night!! post-475-1168978782.gif Was he with his buddy CHUCK? :barf:

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean he got the scary end of that night...drivin' that rickety old dodge. If I wanted him to experience a bad a$$ classic I'd let him drive the '69 :coocoo: in the driveway. Now that's bad a$$!! :thumb: The weird part is you two are like night and day........ :argue:

I heard you met RALPH a few times that night!! post-475-1168978782.gif Was he with his buddy CHUCK? :laughoff:

yup you taught that kid well and chase had his buddy chuck upchuck :argue: :argue: :argue:

...and as far as Chase out drinking anyone....he has me beat because I personally don't want to drink THAT much. :thumb:

IMO, it's not that he drinks THAT much, it's what he drinks and how fast he drinks 'em. He's a light weight and tries to keep up with the 'pros'. It takes practice to handle that kind of booze. :laughoff: :argue:

The weird part is you two are like night and day........ :argue:

Opposites attract?!? :coocoo: Really tho, Jon IS a good kid and I hope Chase appreciates him. Chase can be a good guy too, I think he justn needs more :argue:

• 2 weeks later...

come on out be there about 7:30 :beercheers: :dance: :beercheers:

Don't know if you're gonna check the site again tonight, but here goes anyway...

We will be there but probably closer to 8:00, have to get the kiddos settled before we head out.

See you a bit later! :drinkbeer:

good times tonite the wife let me go chaperoned of course

cptnkirk and wife dinicolada,dinicolady, lvkc20 , &dirtygirl were out played pool drank drinks had a great time bs'n

ready to go tear up the desert with the wife's new ride hope all had a good nite also :beercheers:

Edited by dman74

Had a GREAT time last night! Kirk and Janet ( :laughoff: I hope I'm spelling her name right), couple of really COOL peeps! Enjoyed the conversation and the :beercheers::drinkbeer: immensely! Dan, glad Jennifer came out with you. She is so quiet compared to you, :dance: :beercheers: Oh yeah, thanks for the pool "tips", that was too funny! I haven't played pool in many moons, got a couple of lucky shots in there! Hope to do it again soon! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind going, but the way I drink, I Never make it home. I get lost out in Red Rock somewhere.

sounds like an excuse to me :happydrunks:

there is a transit system in place for those that drink too much

Edited by dman74