desertskyz Posted December 28, 2006 Posted December 28, 2006 Maybe only a 24 hour thing. And you'll be better by tomorrow :praying: Quote
dunefreak Posted December 28, 2006 Posted December 28, 2006 It looks like these winds should be gone by tomororow (at least in Shoshone)... Friday: Mainly sunny. High 59F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Fri night: A mostly clear sky. Low 31F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Saturday: Abundant sunshine. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 30s. Sunday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the mid 30s. Monday: A few clouds. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the mid 30s. ...as of 12:57 Thurs I can't wait. There should be some good drunken times this weekend. Quote
steveo Posted December 28, 2006 Posted December 28, 2006 It looks like these winds should be gone by tomororow (at least in Shoshone)... Friday: Mainly sunny. High 59F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Fri night: A mostly clear sky. Low 31F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Saturday: Abundant sunshine. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 30s. Sunday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the mid 30s. Monday: A few clouds. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the mid 30s. ...as of 12:57 Thurs I can't wait. There should be some good drunken times this weekend. you could say that 90 beers bottle of Gin bottle of Jack and some whatnots for 1 1/2 nights at Dumont AWESOME!!! Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted December 28, 2006 Posted December 28, 2006 its always good drunken times.................... Quote
Kitcat Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 We'll be there with our new truck, but won't have our new TH yet! boo hoo!!! See you all there!!! Quote
MAXDOUT Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 AGAIN, WE ARE GOING TO AMARGOSA. WE WILL BE AT DUMONT PRES. WEEKEND. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME. :fro: Quote
dunefreak Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 AGAIN, WE ARE GOING TO AMARGOSA. WE WILL BE AT DUMONT PRES. WEEKEND. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME. :fro: go to Dumont Have fun and be safe, Tyler Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 you could say that 90 beers bottle of Gin bottle of Jack and some whatnots for 1 1/2 nights at Dumont AWESOME!!! :fro: Dayum steveo, just a night and a half? thought you guys were goin to be there 2 nites?? Can you say WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTED!!! Quote
dunefreak Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 Dayum steveo, just a night and a half? thought you guys were goin to be there 2 nites?? Can you say WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTED!!! Well Friday is kinda considered a half night since we won't get started till about 9 ish. We're gettin there about 9 on Friday and leaving Sun AM. ...and yes- WAAAASTED! :fro: Quote
1320 Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 I should be there sat morning with a few others, look for big black trailer if you want to camp with us. There are a few kids in the group, 4 -8 yrs old. Oh, when I say big black trailer, its 50 ft long, so you say oh dam thats long, thats the one. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 I should be there sat morning with a few others, look for big black trailer if you want to camp with us. There are a few kids in the group, 4 -8 yrs old. Oh, when I say big black trailer, its 50 ft long, so you say oh dam thats long, thats the one. Jon, if you'll be in the same spot as you usually are I'll try and stop by and say hi! :fro: Quote
MAXDOUT Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 I should be there sat morning with a few others, look for big black trailer if you want to camp with us. There are a few kids in the group, 4 -8 yrs old. Oh, when I say big black trailer, its 50 ft long, so you say oh dam thats long, thats the one. 50 FT...I GOTTA SEE THAT. POST A PIC. THATS GOT TO BE SICK............. :fro: Quote
1320 Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 hows that.....Dunefreak, thats not fair, you wont have your rail so I can get a ride? not fair. I might have the low budget SUKI out, and I think I have plans for my turbo zx11 engine now thanks to you partly. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 Dunefreak, thats not fair, you wont have your rail so I can get a ride? not fair. I might have the low budget SUKI out, and I think I have plans for my turbo zx11 engine now thanks to you partly. Yeah I know. Trust me...it's gonna suck without the car for a while. If you have a bike though you shuold try and meet up for the ride at 2PM / South Pole on Saturday. Regardless, I'll try and swing by to at least say hi though. I'd like you hear about these "plans" and how they're comin along Quote
1320 Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 Yeah I know. Trust me...it's gonna suck without the car for a while. If you have a bike though you shuold try and meet up for the ride at 2PM / South Pole on Saturday. Regardless, I'll try and swing by to at least say hi though. I'd like you hear about these "plans" and how they're comin along What happened to the rail? I have the quads....and hopefully my wife will have alittle fun with the samurai tooling around. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 What happened to the rail? I have the quads....and hopefully my wife will have alittle fun with the samurai tooling around. http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...c=2675&st=0 Busted ANOTHER spindle and the results were pretty bad this time. I have additional pics, but don't feel like posting them. They should how bad it really is compared to the ones in that thread. Quote
1320 Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 I read that thread, and uh, dam, Im really sorry to read that. On the other side, try to find me, this happens to be right up the alley of another project Im starting. I have an idea. Quote
RRC Posted December 29, 2006 Posted December 29, 2006 All loaded up and ready to split, Have a great weekend, and a happy, safe, New Year... sEE yA out there... Quote
lindernglamis Posted December 30, 2006 Posted December 30, 2006 leaving right now....ready for a nice weekend. don't really know where I am camping yet Quote
barneycar Posted December 31, 2006 Author Posted December 31, 2006 did not make it the car is not finished. shooting for pres weekend Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.