Dumont for New Years

barneycar

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like these winds should be gone by tomororow (at least in Shoshone)...

Friday: Mainly sunny. High 59F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

Fri night: A mostly clear sky. Low 31F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday: Abundant sunshine. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 30s.

Sunday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the mid 30s.

Monday: A few clouds. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the mid 30s.

...as of 12:57 Thurs

I can't wait. There should be some good drunken times this weekend. :D:laughing:

It looks like these winds should be gone by tomororow (at least in Shoshone)...

Friday: Mainly sunny. High 59F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.

Fri night: A mostly clear sky. Low 31F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday: Abundant sunshine. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 30s.

Sunday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the mid 30s.

Monday: A few clouds. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the mid 30s.

...as of 12:57 Thurs

I can't wait. There should be some good drunken times this weekend. :D:laughing:

you could say that

90 beers

bottle of Gin

bottle of Jack

and some whatnots

for 1 1/2 nights at Dumont

AWESOME!!! :happydrunks:

Dayum steveo, just a night and a half? thought you guys were goin to be there 2 nites?? Can you say WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTED!!! :flipoff:

Well Friday is kinda considered a half night since we won't get started till about 9 ish. We're gettin there about 9 on Friday and leaving Sun AM. ...and yes- WAAAASTED! :fro: :clap::idiot:

I should be there sat morning with a few others, look for big black trailer if you want to camp with us. There are a few kids in the group, 4 -8 yrs old. Oh, when I say big black trailer, its 50 ft long, so you say oh dam thats long, thats the one.

I should be there sat morning with a few others, look for big black trailer if you want to camp with us. There are a few kids in the group, 4 -8 yrs old. Oh, when I say big black trailer, its 50 ft long, so you say oh dam thats long, thats the one.

Jon, if you'll be in the same spot as you usually are I'll try and stop by and say hi! :fro:

50 FT...I GOTTA SEE THAT. POST A PIC. THATS GOT TO BE SICK............. :idiot: :fro:

Dunefreak, thats not fair, you wont have your rail so I can get a ride? not fair.

I might have the low budget SUKI out, and I think I have plans for my turbo zx11 engine now thanks to you partly.

Yeah I know. Trust me...it's gonna suck without the car for a while. :laughoff:

If you have a bike though you shuold try and meet up for the ride at 2PM / South Pole on Saturday. :driver:

Regardless, I'll try and swing by to at least say hi though. :thumb: I'd like you hear about these "plans" and how they're comin along :D

Yeah I know. Trust me...it's gonna suck without the car for a while. :laughoff:

If you have a bike though you shuold try and meet up for the ride at 2PM / South Pole on Saturday. :driver:

Regardless, I'll try and swing by to at least say hi though. :thumb: I'd like you hear about these "plans" and how they're comin along :D

What happened to the rail? I have the quads....and hopefully my wife will have alittle fun with the samurai tooling around.

What happened to the rail? I have the quads....and hopefully my wife will have alittle fun with the samurai tooling around.

http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/i...c=2675&st=0 Busted ANOTHER spindle and the results were pretty bad this time. :(

I have additional pics, but don't feel like posting them. They should how bad it really is compared to the ones in that thread.