barneycar Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 (edited) we are going for new years just wanted to see who all will be there. how busy do you think it will be? would like to meet some of the DDR peeps If you see us stop and say hello Edited December 6, 2006 by barneycar Quote
dunefreak Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 As for me, my plans are kinda up in the air right now. I am thinking of making it. As much as I say I don't feel like doing the big holiday weekends anymore, New Years usually isn't too bad. If anything I will definitley be there for Saturday for the day. I will know closer to New Years though. Quote
badass24racing Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 Im going with my normal group and my New Rail Usually always camp across from the DDR spot Quote
wsky70 Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 This year I'll be in Florida and hopefully alot of sun. Thinking about heading out there Not this coming weekend but the next....Semper Fi, Woody Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 Im going with my normal group and my New Rail Usually always camp across from the DDR spot What the heck are you talking about DDR spot???There is no such thing I'll be there in my usual spot. Quote
80grit Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 we are going for new years just wanted to see who all will be there. how busy do you think it will be? would like to meet some of the DDR peeps If you see us stop and say hello We have a big group going dec 26-dec 31. Quote
RacerX Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 Late 28th thru Jan 1st. Up on the hill at the end of the 1st finger. Not the middle finger!!!! Quote
El Coyote Posted December 6, 2006 Posted December 6, 2006 (edited) 29th through the 2nd here...looks like it's just the wife and I though...anyone of the n00bs wanna set up camp together? Edited December 6, 2006 by El Coyote Quote
dman74 Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 Amargosa for New Years u say chase and i are wierd at least we stick to the topic plannin on going that weekend myself Quote
barneycar Posted December 7, 2006 Author Posted December 7, 2006 for us we are going to camp by the rock mound as you enter on the right. hoping BamBam is done I'm off from the 20 thur the 3 of jan we should be there on fri the 29 in the after noon. hope to meet some of the DDR peeps this time See you in the dunes Quote
JoeDuner Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 I'll be hangin out with racerX up on the hill. As always, should be there Thursday night. Quote
wingnut Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 We planned on going but we have to move that weekend!!!! Quote
El Coyote Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 We can bring the DJ speakers, etc. for music...this would be my second time out there... Quote
BrettM Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 We'll have about 10 families in our group. Camped near the rock pile. Look for the University of Nevada Wolf Pack flag flying over my weekend warrior. Looking forward to our one trip a year to SoCal. Crossing fingers for lots of sun this year. Quote
Resident^Blonde Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 We were talking about it, but I dont know just yet. We have both quads torn down to the frame.... Santa brought a few toys early if u know what I mean Ill know closer to the end of the month as well Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 We were planning on it...but we're not sure at this point. Too many vehicles have broken down and it feels like a "warning". Quote
Resident^Blonde Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 We were planning on it...but we're not sure at this point. Too many vehicles have broken down and it feels like a "warning". Ooooh go with that feeling! My quad broke, then our roomie's quad broke.. then one hour before leaving to dumont (all packed and ready) darrell's quad broke. we went with our feeling. Which is why we didnt make it out to dumont for t-day. Then to make matters worse, while taking the toybox to storage, it blew a tire and busted the back corner of the toyhauler, (no spare) and that would have happened on the way to dumont and we would have been screwed.. Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 Ooooh go with that feeling! My quad broke, then our roomie's quad broke.. then one hour before leaving to dumont (all packed and ready) darrell's quad broke. we went with our feeling. Which is why we didnt make it out to dumont for t-day. Then to make matters worse, while taking the toybox to storage, it blew a tire and busted the back corner of the toyhauler, (no spare) and that would have happened on the way to dumont and we would have been screwed.. I'm gonna see how it goes the next couple of weeks. If everything falls into place then it's a go....if it's all uphill then I'll pass. I'm going to play it safe. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.