Sincity_blondie Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 (edited) Im out! Edited December 7, 2006 by Sincity_blondie Quote
dunefreak Posted December 7, 2006 Posted December 7, 2006 I wanna go, just not sure If its goin to happen. Doesnt sound like to many DDR peeps are goin. Besides, Im still unemployed. lol lol Whats everyone doin if they arent goin to dumont?? Do I hear a DDR party in town???? DDR peeps? WTF are you talking about, Stacey? Quite a few DDR peeps already posted that they are going and it's still a few weeks away. :freakin_nuts: :yeah_whatever: Quote
MAXDOUT Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 Amargosa for New Years :shoot_head: US TOO, AMARGOSA... :freakin_nuts: :yeah_whatever: Quote
dunefreak Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 US TOO, AMARGOSA... :freakin_nuts: :yeah_whatever: go to Dumont :shoot_head: Quote
barneycar Posted December 8, 2006 Author Posted December 8, 2006 Go to Dumont. Like Dunefreak Said Hoping to keep the car runing more than 15 mins this time. Quote
nlvredneck Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 well i think i'm gonna have to break my tradition from starting my armagosa season on new years and go to dumont because i got challenged to a race from a friend of mine with his 700r raptor so right now i'm a little undecided but 'yall that are going to the "big dune" should come out to dumont. Quote
OGP Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 I HAVE TO WORK! Youre trannies broke anyways. So new years out in dumont without a car would suck. And by the looks of the 18 and 19 year old kids they have working there, Good luck when ya do get it back. LOL just messin with ya bro Quote
OGP Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 Were going to glamis for new years. Go hang with the freaks!!! :dance: Quote
dunefreak Posted December 8, 2006 Posted December 8, 2006 Were going to glamis for new years. Go hang with the freaks!!! Glamis??? :dance: Who else is going w/ you? Quote
ash Posted December 9, 2006 Posted December 9, 2006 Wish I could make it but I'm working New Year's Eve have fun and be safe Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted December 9, 2006 Posted December 9, 2006 (edited) US TOO, AMARGOSA... ohh yeaa :dance: Edited December 9, 2006 by GirlWithHorns Quote
trqjnky Posted December 10, 2006 Posted December 10, 2006 im gonna be in iowa untill the first, so im out. Quote
Kevlar Posted December 11, 2006 Posted December 11, 2006 Kevlar & clan will be there from Thursday to Monday. Looking forward to it. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 11, 2006 Posted December 11, 2006 It looks like I'll be out Friday night through Sunday late AM. Then I'll be heading back into town to be with duniemonkie over New Years Eve. :jester: Quote
THE BOMB Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 I have to convince our group Dumont instead of Amargosa....should be easy, but only if we can camp with some DDR peeps! We have about 4 rigs in our group. Late Thursday thru Monday for me! Quote
vegas450r Posted December 13, 2006 Posted December 13, 2006 hope to be out there on the 28th thru the 1st. my new a arms and shocks should be on the quad by then Quote
mineurbiz Posted December 13, 2006 Posted December 13, 2006 We will be taking the toy hauler to Playa Bonita resort in Mexico from Dec 26 to Jan 1st http://www.playabonitaresort.info/locations.asp?l=3 Quote
Big_Gunz_ Posted December 13, 2006 Posted December 13, 2006 Some of the DSD Crew are making a trip down to Glamis on X-Mas day (Monday) and staying to Friday. We'll be leaving Friday and heading up to Dumont for the rest of the weekend to New Years Day. We'll see you guys up there for a . Quote
barneycar Posted December 13, 2006 Author Posted December 13, 2006 Looks like quite a few DDR peeps are going to be there hope to meet some of you peeps Quote
CHOPJAW Posted December 13, 2006 Posted December 13, 2006 Does Dumont get packed like T-day or Prez day? I'm deff going and just wanted to know what to look out for. Thanks. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 13, 2006 Posted December 13, 2006 Does Dumont get packed like T-day or Prez day? I'm deff going and just wanted to know what to look out for. Thanks. Not as packed, no. Quote
Ross and Alice Posted December 13, 2006 Posted December 13, 2006 It falls on the weekend, the weather is cool,, I predict record numbers for a NY. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 13, 2006 Posted December 13, 2006 It falls on the weekend, the weather is cool,, I predict record numbers for a NY. maybe, but nothing like the numbers that T-Day or Pres. Day brings in. Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted December 13, 2006 Posted December 13, 2006 We make our annual pilgrimage with the family every year for the last 3....and it isn't as bad as Pres. day. Quote
CHOPJAW Posted December 14, 2006 Posted December 14, 2006 It's going to still be safe for the little ones? I'm not going to let my daughter run crazy buy with the crowds that show up on Prez day and Tday there's no way I'd go. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.