Welcome to DDR!

We are your Dumont Dunes community & information source!

New here? Join the community! (You must sign in to post.)

Returning users: Sign In with your display name or email address.

Troubles signing in? Please contact us. Forgot your password? Reset it here.

Sign In

Sign in to follow this  
barneycar

Dumont for New Years

I wanna go, just not sure If its goin to happen. Doesnt sound like to many DDR peeps are goin. Besides, Im still unemployed. lol lol

Whats everyone doin if they arent goin to dumont?? Do I hear a DDR party in town????

DDR peeps? WTF are you talking about, Stacey? Quite a few DDR peeps already posted that they are going and it's still a few weeks away. :freakin_nuts: :yeah_whatever:

well i think i'm gonna have to break my tradition from starting my armagosa season on new years :( and go to dumont because i got challenged to a race from a friend of mine with his 700r raptor :laughoff: so right now i'm a little undecided but 'yall that are going to the "big dune" should come out to dumont.

I HAVE TO WORK! :slap:

Youre trannies broke anyways. So new years out in dumont without a car would suck. And by the looks of the 18 and 19 year old kids they have working there, Good luck when ya do get it back. LOL just messin with ya bro :laughoff:

Were going to glamis for new years. Go hang with the freaks!!! :headbang1:

Glamis??? :dance: :banghead:

Who else is going w/ you?

It looks like I'll be out Friday night through Sunday late AM. Then I'll be heading back into town to be with duniemonkie over New Years Eve. :jester:

I have to convince our group Dumont instead of Amargosa....should be easy, but only if we can camp with some DDR peeps! We have about 4 rigs in our group. Late Thursday thru Monday for me! :dunno::driver:

Some of the DSD Crew are making a trip down to Glamis on X-Mas day (Monday) and staying to Friday. We'll be leaving Friday and heading up to Dumont for the rest of the weekend to New Years Day. We'll see you guys up there for a :beercheers: .

Does Dumont get packed like T-day or Prez day? I'm deff going and just wanted to know what to look out for.

Thanks.

Not as packed, no.

It falls on the weekend, the weather is cool,, I predict record numbers for a NY.

maybe, but nothing like the numbers that T-Day or Pres. Day brings in.

It's going to still be safe for the little ones? I'm not going to let my daughter run crazy buy with the crowds that show up on Prez day and Tday there's no way I'd go.