Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Pete, do we need to bring any chairs....I'm old, I can't stand that long............ :laughoff::flipoff:

I have chairs, but if as many people show that I think are gonna show we might need some more. :flipoff:

Posted

hey pete my parents are coming for a lil..my mom was wondering if she could bring a 7 layer bean dip..

Way cool! I'm glad they can make it to hang out. As for the dip, hell yeah! Sounds DEE-LISH :laughoff::D

Posted

pete, anything you can think of that still needs to be brought?

Hmm, not really sure since I don't know exactly what everyone is bringing. Just pickup whatever is some good grubbin...oh and some alcohol but I'm sure you already planned on bringing that. :laughoff:

Posted

I'm bringing some little smokies sautaed in Tony Romas BBQ sauce :laughoff::DDRrocks:

Mmmmm, sounds good! We're bringing beer, my Smirnoffs, "gas" logs :unsure: , Ice, of course, and a sweet treat!

:stirthepot::flipoff::woo_hoo:

Posted

Doesn't look like I'm going to be coming, just got in and it's a little drive, plus the traffic looks pretty bad right now. Wish I was gonna be there, take some pics, have fun and be safe. I'll be in Vegas the weekend of the 6th.....Semper Fi, Woody :DDRrocks:

Posted

Doesn't look like I'm going to be coming, just got in and it's a little drive, plus the traffic looks pretty bad right now. Wish I was gonna be there, take some pics, have fun and be safe. I'll be in Vegas the weekend of the 6th.....Semper Fi, Woody :DDRrocks:

:( That sucks, Mike. I was looking forward to you being there. Oh well. You make sure you have a good weekend and a safe & happy holiday. Get in touch with me before you come into town on the 6th. We'll get all the DDR peeps that we can that weekend for some good ol times like usual. :stirthepot:

Posted

wish we could have made it. went to cali to see my dad and grandmother. my dads first christmas without my mom. she passed this past august. hope everyone had a good time. :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...