trqjnky Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 thats what im saying. tonight sucks, stuck at home with a migrane... Quote
dunefreak Posted December 23, 2006 Author Posted December 23, 2006 Tell me about it! I'm cleaning the house tonight so it can get dirty tomorrow. Quote
rhino king Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 Tell me about it! I'm cleaning the house tonight so it can get dirty tomorrow. :dance: Quote
THE BOMB Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 Pete, do we need to bring any chairs....I'm old, I can't stand that long............ Quote
dunefreak Posted December 23, 2006 Author Posted December 23, 2006 Pete, do we need to bring any chairs....I'm old, I can't stand that long............ I have chairs, but if as many people show that I think are gonna show we might need some more. Quote
fctryblack84 Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 hey pete my parents are coming for a lil..my mom was wondering if she could bring a 7 layer bean dip.. Quote
dunefreak Posted December 23, 2006 Author Posted December 23, 2006 hey pete my parents are coming for a lil..my mom was wondering if she could bring a 7 layer bean dip.. Way cool! I'm glad they can make it to hang out. As for the dip, hell yeah! Sounds DEE-LISH Quote
trqjnky Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 (edited) pete, anything you can think of that still needs to be brought? Edited December 23, 2006 by dnchevyman Quote
dunefreak Posted December 23, 2006 Author Posted December 23, 2006 pete, anything you can think of that still needs to be brought? Hmm, not really sure since I don't know exactly what everyone is bringing. Just pickup whatever is some good grubbin...oh and some alcohol but I'm sure you already planned on bringing that. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 hey pete my parents are coming for a lil..my mom was wondering if she could bring a 7 layer bean dip.. AWESOME!!! Im glad they are both coming !!! Quote
THE BOMB Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 I'm bringing some little smokies sautaed in Tony Romas BBQ sauce Quote
dinicolady Posted December 23, 2006 Posted December 23, 2006 I'm bringing some little smokies sautaed in Tony Romas BBQ sauce Mmmmm, sounds good! We're bringing beer, my Smirnoffs, "gas" logs , Ice, of course, and a sweet treat! Quote
wsky70 Posted December 24, 2006 Posted December 24, 2006 Doesn't look like I'm going to be coming, just got in and it's a little drive, plus the traffic looks pretty bad right now. Wish I was gonna be there, take some pics, have fun and be safe. I'll be in Vegas the weekend of the 6th.....Semper Fi, Woody Quote
dunefreak Posted December 24, 2006 Author Posted December 24, 2006 Doesn't look like I'm going to be coming, just got in and it's a little drive, plus the traffic looks pretty bad right now. Wish I was gonna be there, take some pics, have fun and be safe. I'll be in Vegas the weekend of the 6th.....Semper Fi, Woody That sucks, Mike. I was looking forward to you being there. Oh well. You make sure you have a good weekend and a safe & happy holiday. Get in touch with me before you come into town on the 6th. We'll get all the DDR peeps that we can that weekend for some good ol times like usual. Quote
1bad4fiddy Posted December 24, 2006 Posted December 24, 2006 im gonna bring the bitchezzzz and 40's Quote
Don29palms Posted December 24, 2006 Posted December 24, 2006 Young Chase? Young Chase being given advice? And again? Quote
dinicolady Posted December 24, 2006 Posted December 24, 2006 Put a shot of somethin' in that kid's hand and you're there!! Quote
superdave Posted December 25, 2006 Posted December 25, 2006 wish we could have made it. went to cali to see my dad and grandmother. my dads first christmas without my mom. she passed this past august. hope everyone had a good time. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.