MLK Weekend

wsky70

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be out there, think my Pops is taking out his rail to the dunes for the first time since he finished it. Should be a fun weekend. I'll probably cruise by the hill to see some race action, but think it will be a duning weekend for me. Need to get in some good riding.

Yeah, I plan on watching alot and riding the dunes as well, I can't compete with those guys. I've got some friends that will be racing though. I'll probably take the truck out to the hill that day, but will be riding alot the rest depending on how crowded it is, big weekends I just hang out more than anything for fun. Should be a damn good time though. See you all out there....Semper Fi, Woody :icon_twisted:

What? No DDR camp :beercheers: , guess we'll just have to camp with everyone else then.....

I will be out for the weekend but not doing any riding. I might make the trip to banshee hill to watch for a little bit but the doc suggested that I don't do anything "stupid" that pretty much leaves me in camp!! :P

you got the rhino so it cant be that bad.. :D

How did you think I was going to go watch the races at Banshee hill? Walk or crawl? :D

I just have to put it in cruise. No dunes and nice and easy.

I'm ready for next weekend, this Fla thing was ok, but I've missed a couple good weekends that should have been riding. I'll see ya next weekend so we can kick back and relax...... :icon_twisted: Semper Fi, Woody

Now Lets be nice to the elderly. You can use my electic chair. We'll get someone to throw on an A-arm lift and some badass rear suspension. with a walker attachment. :rockwoot::banghead::laughoff: Just kidding. :icon_twisted: :beercheers:

Just make sure you turbo the motor and i am in.