getting tired of feces spewers?

Kens Colors

I just have to say without saying anyones name in particular. I am really tired of some of the bullshit vindictive, comments I have read in these forums. If you can't play with all of us other kids without being or trying to be the biggest A hole on the planet, then just get the hell out of here!!! Do we have an ignore feature? I am just really tired of seeing this crap on a daily basis, there is a difference between people giving each other freindly crap, and being a d*ck. I am sure that in real life you would NOT have the bravery to say the things out loud to peoples faces that you would behind the safety and almost anonimity of the keyboard!! For me......anything I say on these forums I would have no problem saying in person.

I guess I am done for now...... :banghead: I wonder how many people think this is directed at them?? Really right now it is just one person. GROW UP SHUT UP OR LEAVE!!! Just my opinion.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just have to say without saying anyones name in particular. I am really tired of some of the bullshit vindictive, comments I have read in these forums. If you can't play with all of us other kids without being or trying to be the biggest A hole on the planet, then just get the hell out of here!!! Do we have an ignore feature? I am just really tired of seeing this crap on a daily basis, there is a difference between people giving each other freindly crap, and being a d*ck. I am sure that in real life you would NOT have the bravery to say the things out loud to peoples faces that you would behind the safety and almost anonimity of the keyboard!! For me......anything I say on these forums I would have no problem saying in person.

I guess I am done for now...... :shocked: I wonder how many people think this is directed at them?? Really right now it is just one person. GROW UP SHUT UP OR LEAVE!!! Just my opinion.

WELL KEN, I GUESS WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN IS YOU MEET (THEM) AT DUMONT AT THE :banghead: . AND YOU AND THE :laughoff: CAN GET YOUR FRUSTRATIONS OUT. :banghead: LIKE IN THE OLD WEST. NO GUNS JUST FIST. :laughoff: . (CANT WE ALL GET ALONG).

IF NOT, I WILL MAKE YOU GUYS SIT DOWN AND HOLD HANDS. :angry2: :dunno::loser::clap:

Edited by BIG RICK

WELL KEN, I GUESS WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN IS YOU MEET (THEM) AT DUMONT AT THE :banghead: . AND YOU AND THE OTHER :shocked: CAN GET YOUR FRUSTRATIONS OUT. :banghead: LIKE IN THE OLD WEST. NO GUNS JUST FIST. :laughoff: . (CANT WE ALL GET ALONG).

IF NOT, I WILL MAKE YOU GUYS SIT DOWN AND HOLD HANDS. :angry2: :dunno::loser::clap:

sorry, I agree with ken, people talk way to much shiat on here.

For those of you WHO wish to IGNORE other users... here is the rundown.. :D

If you see a post you dont like and finally have had enough of putting up with that user then all you have to do is click on their name above their avatar. When their profile pops up in the upper right corner of their profile there is a Profile options button click on that and then a drop down menu will come down and then click on IGNORE USER!! and all of their posts will be ignored :D

For those of you WHO wish to IGNORE other users... here is the rundown.. :D

If you see a post you dont like and finally have had enough of putting up with that user then all you have to do is click on their name above their avatar. When their profile pops up in the upper right corner of their profile there is a Profile options button click on that and then a drop down menu will come down and then click on IGNORE USER!! and all of their posts will be ignored :D

shouldn't it say IGNORE LOSER??? :woo_hoo::happydrunks:

I kinda have to agree 2k members here and no where near as bad of a community BS' Talkin wise as that GD.com group... but then again its always the same people over there stirrin the pot as well... so that ignore button does come in handy.. :D

I kinda have to agree 2k members here and no where near as bad of a community BS' Talkin wise as that GD.com group... but then again its always the same people over there stirrin the pot as well... so that ignore button does come in handy.. :D

You guys do a great job of moderating

We do our best but for the most part everyone is really cool and minds their p's and q's so there isnt much moderating to do.. :D There are a few Clowns on here that need to be reminded about the rules but nothing too bad.. :D Thx for the compliments...

I guess I am done for now...... :happydrunks: I wonder how many people think this is directed at them?? Really right now it is just one person. GROW UP SHUT UP OR LEAVE!!! Just my opinion.

Thats pretty well puyt , but anything ive said on here ill say to people face to face , yeah i understand i get mouthy a lil bit here and there but hell it aint done any harm , im not sure if your talkin about me directly or who this is mainly for but i think you should have just called them out if you have that big of a problem with what they say

Chase its not you directly but there are a handfull of members on here that do alot of S!!! talking and you have been warned about your mouth before... There is a time and place for the type of language used during S!!! talking and DDR isnt the Time or PLACE for it! Swearing at someone in person is one thing... swearing at someone on a public forum where little eyes can read is a diffrent story. I dont care that you talk S!!! or anyone else for that matter its more of a language thing that bugs the crap out of us.. I know we cus and swear it up when we are in the dunes or in a bar but that is the proper place for it... NOT on the forums.

Chase its not you directly but there are a handfull of members on here that do alot of S!!! talking and you have been warned about your mouth before... There is a time and place for the type of language used during S!!! talking and DDR isnt the Time or PLACE for it! Swearing at someone in person is one thing... swearing at someone on a public forum where little eyes can read is a diffrent story. I dont care that you talk S!!! or anyone else for that matter its more of a language thing that bugs the crap out of us.. I know we cus and swear it up when we are in the dunes or in a bar but that is the proper place for it... NOT on the forums.

:happydrunks::woo_hoo::woo_hoo: :assrock: