getting tired of feces spewers?

Kens Colors

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha i remeber now , that was a nice talk see i aint always an a$$ , like dan tells me there;s a good chase in me haha , damn sucks for kris

See, there is this Chase.....

you have some brown stuff on your nose :headbang1:

And there then there is THIS Chase! IM(not so humble)O, jabs like that are completely UNnecessary! :laughing:

Edited by dinicolady

We do our best but for the most part everyone is really cool and minds their p's and q's so there isnt much moderating to do.. :D There are a few Clowns on here that need to be reminded about the rules but nothing too bad.. :D Thx for the compliments...

i have no idea what your talking about.... :laughing:

I try to, but Dunefreak still manages to get through to chew me out.

Whaaaat?? :thumb: :dance: :blink:

I tried that and was told to "ef off and leave me alone". You know who you are. Thats OK.

Humm............ gotta love a hater.

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA :blury::blury:

Dune Raider.. Its nothing personal but someone has to judge questionable content either from you, 1badwhatever, ragdoll and his million threads with one video in each thread or whatever... We are moderators for a reason, to make sure everyone on the forum is happy and that it is kept up to the expectaions of a family site dedicated to dumont dunes. Again we are not trying to single anyone out but just to let you know that EVERY thread gets read by a moderator and that EVERY thread is checked out... Anything that is out of line of our rules and guidelines gets questioned. Now you get us moderators away from the forum and all hell will break loose!!! :D

Dune Raider.. Its nothing personal but someone has to judge questionable content either from you, 1badwhatever, ragdoll and his million threads with one video in each thread or whatever... We are moderators for a reason, to make sure everyone on the forum is happy and that it is kept up to the expectaions of a family site dedicated to dumont dunes. Again we are not trying to single anyone out but just to let you know that EVERY thread gets read by a moderator and that EVERY thread is checked out... Anything that is out of line of our rules and guidelines gets questioned. Now you get us moderators away from the forum and all hell will break loose!!! :D

As long as we don't publish when all of us are at the dunes we should be alright. :dance: :blink:

It was a joke son,,, lighten up my friend,, I don't think I've ever posted anything here that was an attack on any forum member, or anyones beliefs, or feelings about any issue.

It was in fun, I was just kidding.

Pete and I get along, and have always got along just fine.

As long as we don't publish when all of us are at the dunes we should be alright. :cripple::ninja:

Gerald I think Nick meant that when you get all of us away from the forum we act completely opposite of the forum rules. :beercheers: :dance: The rules are only for the forum. :thumb::laughing:

Geez this still going? here is how you end it...take it off line with mutual agreement that you meet each other at the southpole with muzzle loaders at six paces. From thar yur Kin can take you home to be burrrrried...otherwise taking stabs at the moderators will you'll get labeled by the group as a latent homosexual in need of some aggresive homo erotic interactions with other male strangers online....Work for for everyone? (Joking) lighten up. I have been in a lot of forums and this is the smartest group ever...