dinicolada & dinicolady

DUNE SMURF & cdavego

b370

the maybe list

the*ovenman

dman74

JoeDuner

rogers807

Updated mine Pete, I should have 8 or 9 quads in my group.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's leading this shindig?

Also who is bringing up the rear as tailgunner?

OGP & I will volunteer to lead. :driver::D He can carry a big azz cooler on the back of his Rhino too. :dunno:

Terry, do you know yet if you are kicking it with us :dance: or over by bathroom 9 :dunce: ? :laughing:

Am I the only truck doing Sperry? I doubt I'll be able to keep up with the quads but my bed will have room if you want me to carry coolers.

If you are carrying some folks' coolers, I'm sure they won't get TOO far ahead of ya!! :dunno:

Who's leading this shindig?

Also who is bringing up the rear as tailgunner?

I think the answer to that may be the above quote!

We'll have the kiddos with us, so we definately won't be at the head of the pack! :laughing:

Edited by dinicolady

OGP & I will volunteer to lead. :driver::D He can carry a big azz cooler on the back of his Rhino too. :dunno:

Terry, do you know yet if you are kicking it with us :dance: or over by bathroom 9 :dunce: ? :laughing:

Pete, I want to camp with you guys and have to convince Ken Irvin that it will be ok over there. He will be getting in around mid day on Friday and I will need to be able to direct him as to where your camp will be and who will be there. He is even older and onry than I am but is a nce guy and loves to ride his YFZ. He also will be on the sperry wash run with his Ranger. Let me know the location if you mark a spot on the map I can e mail that to him. So looking forward to this weekend!

Pete, I want to camp with you guys and have to convince Ken Irvin that it will be ok over there. He will be getting in around mid day on Friday and I will need to be able to direct him as to where your camp will be and who will be there. He is even older and onry than I am but is a nce guy and loves to ride his YFZ. He also will be on the sperry wash run with his Ranger. Let me know the location if you mark a spot on the map I can e mail that to him. So looking forward to this weekend!

OK, cool. No problem, Terry. I've met Ken before. :dunno:

We'll be in the same spot as we were at the cleanup last year- just before bathroom 6 or to the the right of it as you come up the road. (One of the blue circles/ bottom of B6 or upper half of C6) Don29Palms should be there first. he is getting there eaither early Fri am or Thurs night. You know what his new rig looks like right?

post-3-1170829902.gif

Don's rig...

post-23-1163212736_thumb.jpg

post-23-1163212773_thumb.jpg

I plan on leaving that AM as well.. I will meet you at 7:30 at the shell station off Blue Diamond and Rainbow.. Last chance for fuel and snacks before the journey to dumont. :D

Im gonna have to cancell that... Clarke f*cked me on my new tank... wont get it till monday at the earliest they are thinking more like mid week next week... I knew i shoulda just kept the damn desert tank but nooooooooo... i had to go change my effin mind and send it back. :beercheers::driver:

Im gonna have to cancell that... Clarke f*cked me on my new tank... wont get it till monday at the earliest they are thinking more like mid week next week... I knew i shoulda just kept the damn desert tank but nooooooooo... i had to go change my effin mind and send it back. :DDRrocks::banghead:

:beercheers:

is it Friday yett? :(

Kayla where are you guys gonna be camped? w/ us? :laughoff:

Got wood again :banghead:

i picked up a half bed load of firewood going to split :beercheers: it up and save half for pres weekend. should get us through one night. but as everyone knows you can never have enough wood so pitch in!! :DDRrocks:

cool! :blury:

small correction

Don29Palms

originalpimp

dunefreak

Big_Gunz_ (crew of at least 8 quads)

possibly stalteri920

GirlWithHorns

Ocean03

northphelan

Cracker

ISBB

ynot

the kid with the mohawk helmet

vegas style

Quad_racer34

dinicolada & dinicolady

DUNE SMURF & cdavego

b370

DMAN74

the maybe list

the*ovenman

lvkc20

JoeDuner

rogers807

:worthless_without_pics:

I am SOOOOOOOOO ready for this weekend!! Did a weather check, it's going to be awesome, may even have to use the A/C this weekend! B)

Headin' out early in the a.m., so we'll be out on the hunt for folks come Friday! We'll be the official welcome wagon! :think::bawl::ninja: :worthless_without_pics:

You missed something!

small correction

Don29Palms

originalpimp

dunefreak

Big_Gunz_ (crew of at least 8 quads)

possibly stalteri920

GirlWithHorns

Ocean03

northphelan

Cracker

ISBB