Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im not going downtown-my ride is in salt lake now since im usually up there all the time i dont want to hitch a ride from anybody cuz i gotta head out early 4 colorado i dont wanna cut anybodys night short cuz i need to get home early ya know.

hey eddie, what part of town r u in? I dont plan on being out to late. Might be able to give ya a ride?

  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I wish someone would make up my mind LOL

So Fremont it is? What time R U all heading there?

and where the fk is parking?

theres parking EVERYWHERE!! lol Literally. I normally park in binions parking garage. Im heading up a little early to get some dinner with my kid. I figure everyone will probably be showing up around 7 or so, I think.

The meet n greet for the mint 400 cars is 7:30-9:30. Ill be looking for everyone!

Posted

That sucks. Blue Steel and I were going to go to PT's. We can't make it to Freemont. Maybe next time. Have fun......

Posted

theres parking EVERYWHERE!! lol Literally. I normally park in binions parking garage. Im heading up a little early to get some dinner with my kid. I figure everyone will probably be showing up around 7 or so, I think.

The meet n greet for the mint 400 cars is 7:30-9:30. Ill be looking for everyone!

I feeeeeeegure it out

hmmmm to bring kids or not too??????

NOT!!!

Posted

I feeeeeeegure it out

hmmmm to bring kids or not too??????

NOT!!!

:flipoff: well my kid is damn near grown. If I had to much to drink, he could drive me home. :laughoff:

however, he decided he doesnt wanna go. OH BUMMER! :boyyy:

Posted

I'll be heading out around 6:30, gotta wait for the wife to get home with the charger cause my truck doesn't like parking garages....

Hope to bump into some a ya!!!!!

Posted

got to tech at about 3 stayed till 7.

had a great time ran into alot of old friends from when i raced took a few pics

looks like i'm going on sat to help Stienberger's truck all day

sorry i didn't hang to c anyone hope everyone had a great time

post-1409-1206675058_thumb.jpg

post-1409-1206675140_thumb.jpg

post-1409-1206675199_thumb.jpg

Posted

got to tech at about 3 stayed till 7.

had a great time ran into alot of old friends from when i raced took a few pics

looks like i'm going on sat to help Stienberger's truck all day

sorry i didn't hang to c anyone hope everyone had a great time

post-1409-1206675058_thumb.jpg

post-1409-1206675140_thumb.jpg

post-1409-1206675199_thumb.jpg

I looked for ya! Your cous said you had come and gone! :headbang1:

Posted

Good Times! :headbang1:

Did a combo first TT and wa.statecrew's first Vegas experience! :headbang1:

Some observations from the evening:

Go down to Freemont St for TT and to look at cars and spend the evening watching Glamis video on a portable DVD player :rockwoot::coocoo:

Chicks wearing tight tin foil wrap gather a huge crowd

I know who you are but who am I? Come on who am I?? :mc_smiley:

People watching PRICELESS!! :drunk2:

Some pics from the evening:

post-2396-1206723766_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1206724007_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1206723972_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1206723882_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1206723846_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1206723815_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1206724071_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys!

Posted (edited)

Pete, ive seen about 750 pics of you holding a beer and they are starting to look fotoshopp...EXACTLY the same pose each time!! How do you do it?? :headbang1:

Doonie, you got some Bio Diesel leaking off that thing, poor it in my tank before you eat please!! :headbang1:

post-2396-1206723882_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sand Saw
Posted

Rest of the pics in gallery--------> TT Freemont St. Style :coocoo:

Good times last night. Good to see you guys and especially Michael. :headbang1:

Pete, ive seen about 750 pics of you holding a beer and they are starting to look fotoshopp...EXACTLY the same pose each time!! How do you do it?? :dunno:

Doonie, you got some Bio Diesel leaking off that thing, poor it in my tank before you eat please!! :rockwoot:

:mc_smiley: How else would you like me to hold my beer? Behind my head?

And that pizza was badass....only like 9 bucks too! :headbang1:

Posted

Good times last night. Good to see you guys and especially Michael. :shocked2:

yeah it was good seeing u and the rest of the crew out there. :laughing:

hope we can hang out again befor i leave back to washington :laughoff:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...