Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

Oh ok. I don't think I saw you then. I was sitting in the back row on the left side. I was looking around for others who might some ddr peeps in the crowd, but its hard when you have never met them in person. :idiot::ban-split:

Maybe we'll see ya next TT then. :dunno:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys going this Thursday to PT's? We were thinking of going. :dunno:

With all the partying I did recently I was thinking of skipping TT this week.

On the other hand it's only Monday and it feels like it should already be Wednesday. :banghead: Things may change as the week progresses.

:rant_on: + :chug: = :grin:

aaahhh sh*t.. i forgot it was valentines day!! ahh fugg it.. bring anna lets drink!!

Cmon by the coffee store Nick I got some nice little valentines presents that are 25% off. You can get her a gift card or some coffee and a nice little valentine gift for her! Then maybe you can get a kitchen pass? :laughoff:

Hey she doesnt celebrate steak and bj day why should i celebrate valentines day!! LOL J/K

WELLLLLLL....maybe if you gave in just a tad to the V-day (no pun intended :driver: ) she just might be more willing to participating in steak and bj days. :laughoff:

Ever think of it this way......V-day could be steak and bj day. Ya just gotta have a chick that appreciates them as much as you do. It's win-win situation.

Hmmmm steak sounds good tomorrow. :smoker: