dunefreak Posted February 1, 2008 Author Posted February 1, 2008 Oh ok. I don't think I saw you then. I was sitting in the back row on the left side. I was looking around for others who might some ddr peeps in the crowd, but its hard when you have never met them in person. Maybe we'll see ya next TT then. Quote
Kitcat Posted February 5, 2008 Posted February 5, 2008 Are you guys going this Thursday to PT's? We were thinking of going. Quote
dunefreak Posted February 5, 2008 Author Posted February 5, 2008 Are you guys going this Thursday to PT's? We were thinking of going. With all the partying I did recently I was thinking of skipping TT this week. On the other hand it's only Monday and it feels like it should already be Wednesday. Things may change as the week progresses. :rant_on: + :chug: = Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 13, 2008 Posted February 13, 2008 who's in this week.. i need a beer big time.. its been one of those weeks!! Quote
dunefreak Posted February 13, 2008 Author Posted February 13, 2008 I was gonna pass again, but we'll see. I'll let ya know. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 13, 2008 Posted February 13, 2008 ohhhhkaaaay.. LOL I hate drinkin by myself but might have too LOL Quote
dunefreak Posted February 14, 2008 Author Posted February 14, 2008 ohhhhkaaaay.. LOL I hate drinkin by myself but might have too LOL Don't you think your wife would appreciate you home on VALENTINE'S DAY instead of at the bar? :shocked2: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 14, 2008 Posted February 14, 2008 aaahhh sh*t.. i forgot it was valentines day!! ahh fugg it.. bring anna lets drink!! Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted February 14, 2008 Posted February 14, 2008 aaahhh sh*t.. i forgot it was valentines day!! ahh fugg it.. bring anna lets drink!! NICK :shocked2: whats wrong w/ you? take your women out and spend some money on her! Quote
ynot Posted February 14, 2008 Posted February 14, 2008 aaahhh sh*t.. i forgot it was valentines day!! ahh fugg it.. bring anna lets drink!! Cmon by the coffee store Nick I got some nice little valentines presents that are 25% off. You can get her a gift card or some coffee and a nice little valentine gift for her! Then maybe you can get a kitchen pass? Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 14, 2008 Posted February 14, 2008 NICK :smoker: whats wrong w/ you? take your women out and spend some money on her! Hey she doesnt celebrate steak and bj day why should i celebrate valentines day!! LOL J/K Quote
dunefreak Posted February 14, 2008 Author Posted February 14, 2008 Hey she doesnt celebrate steak and bj day why should i celebrate valentines day!! LOL J/K WELLLLLLL....maybe if you gave in just a tad to the V-day (no pun intended ) she just might be more willing to participating in steak and bj days. Ever think of it this way......V-day could be steak and bj day. Ya just gotta have a chick that appreciates them as much as you do. It's win-win situation. Hmmmm steak sounds good tomorrow. :smoker: Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted February 14, 2008 Posted February 14, 2008 We are gonna hit up Lucille's Smokehouse BBQ at the district :smoker: Quote
TheAlaskan Posted February 18, 2008 Posted February 18, 2008 Monday's not even over yet and I allready can't wait 'till TT.... anyone else plan on going? Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 18, 2008 Posted February 18, 2008 Monday's not even over yet and I allready can't wait 'till TT.... anyone else plan on going? actually sounds good i might be able to get away where's it going to be speedymart so i can toss back a few tall boys Quote
TheAlaskan Posted February 18, 2008 Posted February 18, 2008 actually sounds good i might be able to get away where's it going to be speedymart so i can toss back a few tall boys huh Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 18, 2008 Posted February 18, 2008 i would love to go this week however ill be in alabama.. ugg what a pain in the a$$!! Quote
TheAlaskan Posted February 19, 2008 Posted February 19, 2008 You've been hanging out with desertskyz haven't you...... :angry2: Quote
dunefreak Posted February 19, 2008 Author Posted February 19, 2008 I'm in this week. :angry2: PT's fo sho. Quote
Warrior07 Posted February 19, 2008 Posted February 19, 2008 You've been hanging out with desertskyz haven't you...... :angry2: not really but i think if i can put my mind to it i can make one just like i finally made it to the d this year Quote
TheAlaskan Posted February 19, 2008 Posted February 19, 2008 ok pete, but im not drawing you a map .....remember ma fakkkaaaa, half the fun is in trying to find TT (kinda like the south pole) :dance: :angry2: Quote
dunefreak Posted February 21, 2008 Author Posted February 21, 2008 SO PT'S HORIZON yup, the usual. I'll be there. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.