Warrior07 Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 It was nice meeting you Mike! I forgot to tell you last night thanks for those GPS coordinates. Next time the drinks are on me Man i wish i could of made it :freakin_nuts: . But things came up you see i had to fix your map ian . Quote
TheAlaskan Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 Man i wish i could of made it . But things came up you see i had to fix your map ian . and here I was thinking you got lost :freakin_nuts: Quote
Sandpirates2 Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 It was nice meeting you Mike! I forgot to tell you last night thanks for those GPS coordinates. Next time the drinks are on me Sounds good to me - need to talk more about the Fishing stuff and GPS, no problems :freakin_nuts: Friggin Pete - 10:30??? must have been a good BP we'll do it again real soon im sure. Quote
desertskyz Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 Man i wish i could of made it :freakin_nuts: . But things came up you see i had to fix your map ian . I want a Yellow push pin by my house too! Quote
desertskyz Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 nevermind I want a big blue one. After all there are 3 LT cars just on my street. And they are DDR peeps they just don't talk.................Like me :freakin_nuts: One of the guys bought his rail from an add off of here. So Yes! I WANT A BIG BLUE PUSHY PIN. Please Quote
Pretty Princess Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 here you go Skyz! :freakin_nuts: I'll take a PINK pushy pin thanks!!!!! ~ Quote
dunefreak Posted February 23, 2008 Author Posted February 23, 2008 Sounds good to me - need to talk more about the Fishing stuff and GPS, no problems Friggin Pete - 10:30??? must have been a good BP we'll do it again real soon im sure. Yep it was good times. I told ya it depended on the action at HR Grill. That's usually how things happen for me on TT. The good times just keep rolling and before ya know it...it's midnight and ya gotta work in a few hours. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 24, 2008 Posted February 24, 2008 Yep it was good times. I told ya it depended on the action at HR Grill. That's usually how things happen for me on TT. The good times just keep rolling and before ya know it...it's midnight and ya gotta work in a few hours. :boyyy: :kissass: for a good 6 month period a year or so ago it was like that damn near everynight Quote
Kitcat Posted February 24, 2008 Posted February 24, 2008 Man i wish i could of made it . But things came up you see i had to fix your map ian . :kissass: :boyyy: Looks like a lot of DDR peeps live in Hendertucky, some near us! HENDERTUCKY ROCKS!!! Quote
White Rhino Posted February 24, 2008 Posted February 24, 2008 Looks like a lot of DDR peeps live in Hendertucky, some near us! HENDERTUCKY ROCKS!!! :eatdrink021: Yeah there needs to be another pin near Pete (AZZ hurts warrior07) I live like 3 blocks from him Quote
duniemonkie Posted March 3, 2008 Posted March 3, 2008 Looks like PT's is becoming 1/2 fishbowl instead of just obeying the law.... We had our post-Glamis din-din there tonight and saw framing all around the "restaurant" side Quote
Dunelover Posted March 6, 2008 Posted March 6, 2008 (edited) So anyone going tonight? We have no kids so we might go. Edited March 6, 2008 by Dunelover Quote
indasand Posted March 6, 2008 Posted March 6, 2008 It's 5:00 somewhere....... I'm ready now!!!!!! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted March 6, 2008 Posted March 6, 2008 I have no wife but im not going.. unless wingnut wants to stop by my place and let the dog out Quote
duniemonkie Posted March 6, 2008 Posted March 6, 2008 Nick, I love ya' to death but you know your posts almost never make sense outside your own head right? Did you mean to say the you have no wife and so you have to go home for the dog? Melissa is out of town? If you're still near the museum I can pick up your key and go let the puppy pee on my way home. I plan on leaving the museum right after the shark feed so I can start drinking Let me know So yea, Pete & I will be there too Quote
EY3BA11 Posted March 6, 2008 Posted March 6, 2008 i dropped the wife off at the airport yesterday mornin and said see ya the eff later... remember i told ya about her takin off and goin to the UK.. Its all good.. Ill come out this weekend. Quote
Dunelover Posted March 6, 2008 Posted March 6, 2008 3 more years I always forget how old your are There is food there LOL Quote
lvnalolife Posted March 7, 2008 Posted March 7, 2008 3 more years I am sure that you are a perfect role model and never touched a drink yet and are waiting til you are 21, right? Who am I kidding? Quote
powerhouse Posted March 7, 2008 Posted March 7, 2008 I didn't see her even TRY TO DRINK at the get together at sierra gold !! Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted March 7, 2008 Posted March 7, 2008 Hey, Would some one please buy SandSaw a beer or 40!!!! It's on me Quote
Warrior07 Posted March 7, 2008 Posted March 7, 2008 I didn't see her even TRY TO DRINK at the get together at sierra gold !! she probly downed a few before she got there Quote
Sand Saw Posted March 7, 2008 Posted March 7, 2008 Hey, Would some one please buy SandSaw a beer or 40!!!! It's on me I was thinking of going but I'd be mostly by myself the whole night=not so much fun... Quote
dunefreak Posted March 7, 2008 Author Posted March 7, 2008 Hey, Would some one please buy SandSaw a beer or 40!!!! It's on me :6pak: :6pak: :6pak: I am need of a few giant cold ones this week. It has been DRAGGIN Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.