TheAlaskan Posted August 28, 2009 Posted August 28, 2009 well you know, I'm getting tossed tonight , figured i'd put the idea in everone elses head Quote
TheAlaskan Posted September 4, 2009 Posted September 4, 2009 Fuggin Pedros midnight tacos were the shiznit! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted September 5, 2009 Posted September 5, 2009 makes me wanna go get some gin just thinkin bout it Quote
sandseeker Posted September 9, 2009 Posted September 9, 2009 Anybody up for thirsty thursday this week for nfl season opener in Hendertucky area was thinking Remidies on wagonwheel or pts on horizon Quote
dunefreak Posted September 9, 2009 Author Posted September 9, 2009 I would be but my last check was pure crap and I gotta watch my pennies this week. I'll probably be throwing some back at home again this week. Your welcome to come by though Brice. Quote
sandseeker Posted September 9, 2009 Posted September 9, 2009 ill give you a call wensday or thursday Quote
White Rhino Posted September 9, 2009 Posted September 9, 2009 Anybody up for thirsty thursday this week for nfl season opener in Hendertucky area was thinking Remidies on wagonwheel or pts on horizon id join you Brice!!! Quote
ynot Posted September 9, 2009 Posted September 9, 2009 I would be but my last check was pure crap and I gotta watch my pennies this week. I'll probably be throwing some back at home again this week. Your welcome to come by though Brice. Pete, I gotta work tomorrow night but why don't you come by the house tonight and p/u your leftover Bud Lite's? They are just taking up space in my fridge:) Quote
dunefreak Posted September 10, 2009 Author Posted September 10, 2009 I sho is thirsty today. :no_no: Who's up for a broke folk's TT tonight? Call or text me. Pete, I gotta work tomorrow night but why don't you come by the house tonight and p/u your leftover Bud Lite's? They are just taking up space in my fridge:) Sorry had plans last night. Quote
ynot Posted September 10, 2009 Posted September 10, 2009 I sho is thirsty today. :no_no: Who's up for a broke folk's TT tonight? Call or text me. Sorry had plans last night. There still there if you want to stop by on your way home. Let me know? Quote
EY3BA11 Posted September 10, 2009 Posted September 10, 2009 i should be able to make it around 9:30ish Quote
indasand Posted September 11, 2009 Posted September 11, 2009 Anyone headed to PT's? I could use a bud or two.... Quote
dunefreak Posted January 7, 2010 Author Posted January 7, 2010 :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :no_no: :peeps: So who is down to get together Thurs night for some cold ones??? We'll be joining SANDAWG at his place outside his shop for some campfire and coldies. It's the next best thing to hanging at camp at Dumont. If ya can't go to Dumont...just hit up SANDWAG'S. :ahhhhh: He's also planning on having the football game on out there as well. Hope to see some Hendo or Vegas peeps tomorrow night. Here is the address. 1003 San Eduardo Ave Henderson. Mission Hills! <-- Mapquest biatchs. :peeps: Quote
sandawg Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 (edited) :ahhhhh: :no_no: :peeps: So who is down to get together Thurs night for some cold ones??? We'll be joining SANDAWG at his place outside his shop for some campfire and coldies. It's the next best thing to hanging at camp at Dumont. If ya can't go to Dumont...just hit up SANDWAG'S. :ahhhhh: He's also planning on having the football game on out there as well. Hope to see some Hendo or Vegas peeps tomorrow night. Here is the address. 1003 San Eduardo Ave Henderson. Mission Hills! <-- Mapquest biatchs. :ahhhhh: :peeps: Hope to see some folks......BYOB please! I will have some beer, Bud Light and Coors Light! got chairs for about 5 or 6, to be safe bring your favorite campfire chair! Looking forward to seeing a bunch. plenty of parking! See ya! Plan on from 7 til 10 or 11! Edited January 7, 2010 by SANDAWG Quote
desertskyz Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 Hope to see some folks......BYOB please! I will have some beer, Bud Light and Coors Light! got chairs for about 5 or 6, to be safe bring your favorite campfire chair! Looking forward to seeing a bunch. plenty of parking! See ya! Plan on from 7 til 10 or 11! You can't give away my Coors Light. You have to save it for me, only me, me, me, me, it's mine. all mine. j/k how's the sippin' wiskey holden up? Quote
sandawg Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 (edited) You can't give away my Coors Light. You have to save it for me, only me, me, me, me, it's mine. all mine. j/k how's the sippin' wiskey holden up? I bought more of each, yous is safe!! That "good stuff" is getting saved for a very special occasion! Like my 70th B/D if I make it. Only 3 more to go! Be here or be square, you can sleep this weekend!!! Several people live really close to my house on here, hope they show up! drop, by have a beer and say Hi!!! Edited January 7, 2010 by SANDAWG Quote
ynot Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 I bought more of each, yous is safe!! That "good stuff" is getting saved for a very special occasion! Like my 70th B/D if I make it. Only 3 more to go! Be here or be square, you can sleep this weekend!!! Several people live really close to my house on here, hope they show up! drop, by have a beer and say Hi!!! I'm In!! Us old guys can complain about our aches and pains and what the younger generation is amounting to now Pat! Quote
sandawg Posted January 7, 2010 Posted January 7, 2010 I'm In!! Us old guys can complain about our aches and pains and what the younger generation is amounting to now Pat! Outstanding, looking forward to it!! Quote
dunefreak Posted January 8, 2010 Author Posted January 8, 2010 I'm In!! Us old guys can complain about our aches and pains and what the younger generation is amounting to now Pat! awesome I will probably roll over about 7:30, guys. Steveo is planning on coming with too. Quote
wsky70 Posted May 10, 2010 Posted May 10, 2010 Bump.... Shanna and I are coming up the weekend of June 10th, trying to get Randog and Family, OGP and Family up as well and anyone else that wants to go...lets have a good time.... :freakin_nuts: Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted May 10, 2010 Posted May 10, 2010 That will be awesome to get the Cali crew out here! Keep us updated Woods, id love to see everyone! :freakin_nuts: Quote
dunefreak Posted May 10, 2010 Author Posted May 10, 2010 Time to get the liver in shape. :freakin_nuts: :drunks: Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted June 3, 2010 Posted June 3, 2010 anyone doing thirsty thursday tonight? hot rod grill maybe? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.