dunefreak Posted July 21, 2006 Author Posted July 21, 2006 Thats not what I said Prez!!! I said we used to start or end poker rally's at E.R. Clean your ears! nooooooooooo, you told me that it used to be your regular hang out spot. Maybe you were buzzed when you told me and you don't remember. :shocked2: Whatever, either way that place is nasty. :headbang: Quote
wingnut Posted July 21, 2006 Posted July 21, 2006 nooooooooooo, you told me that it used to be your regular hang out spot. Maybe you were buzzed when you told me and you don't remember. :shocked2: Whatever, either way that place is nasty. Ok, thats it!!! I wanna fight you!!!! :headbang: Quote
dunefreak Posted July 21, 2006 Author Posted July 21, 2006 Ok, thats it!!! I wanna fight you!!!! :shocked2: Oh yeah??? Bring it on! I had a bad day today, I could use a fight right now to release some stress! :redhat: :headbang: Quote
Kens Colors Posted July 21, 2006 Posted July 21, 2006 I will gladly kick the sh*t out of you pete!!! :shocked2: Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted July 21, 2006 Posted July 21, 2006 :shocked2: Oh yeah??? Bring it on! I had a bad day today, I could use a fight right now to release some stress! i wanna watch i'm taking pete :headbang: Quote
dunefreak Posted July 21, 2006 Author Posted July 21, 2006 I will gladly kick the sh*t out of you pete!!! :shocked2: Bring it, muddaf*cka! :headbang: Quote
wingnut Posted July 21, 2006 Posted July 21, 2006 i wanna watch i'm taking pete :shocked2: Keep it up Jackie, I'm not above beating up my "big" sis!!! :headbang: Quote
Kens Colors Posted July 21, 2006 Posted July 21, 2006 :shocked2: Bring it, muddaf*cka! I meant kick the tomatoes out of you!! :headbang: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 21, 2006 Posted July 21, 2006 hey i wanna get in on this party.. Fat guy kicks the sh*t outta 3 older dudes and older woman.. After my day i would be glad to get into a pissin match w/ someone.. Quote
Kens Colors Posted July 21, 2006 Posted July 21, 2006 whats sad , is that I was thinking about quenching my thirst,but nooooooo no talk of thirsty thurs (for people in the HENDERSON area). :shocked2: :headbang: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 21, 2006 Posted July 21, 2006 Im Down Ken as long as i get home in time for one more load of laundry and a little sleepy before 0430 tomorrow morning to catch a plane outta here.. Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted July 21, 2006 Posted July 21, 2006 Keep it up Jackie, I'm not above beating up my "big" sis!!! :shocked2: bring it on :redhat: :headbang: (sorry pete did not mean to go off topic) Quote
Kens Colors Posted July 21, 2006 Posted July 21, 2006 (edited) I am going to try to wash the days stink off (wish me luck) and see whats up with this thread. When I am done! Edited July 21, 2006 by Ken's Colors Quote
justntime Posted July 21, 2006 Posted July 21, 2006 Me and 9 digit are going to go to PT's on horizin and Horizon. about 7:30 Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 21, 2006 Posted July 21, 2006 (edited) if your still there around 9 ill see you there i leave the office at 8 and i have 3 stops to make on the way... Edited July 21, 2006 by ISBB Quote
dunefreak Posted July 27, 2006 Author Posted July 27, 2006 This week's TT is downtown for the SCORE pitcrew challenge! :chev_bowtie: :chev_bowtie: I'll be there with a cold beer in my hand! See ya all there whoever is going. :chev_bowtie: Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted July 27, 2006 Posted July 27, 2006 cold beer sounds good, since my a/c went out on the house last night. :chev_bowtie: but good thing i have a friend in the a/c buis.......gettin fixed right now.... Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted August 3, 2006 Posted August 3, 2006 I am!!! who is in for tonight? and where? Ill come out for a couple! Quote
wingnut Posted August 3, 2006 Posted August 3, 2006 I'm out...need to save $$$$$ I've been spending money worse than Pauly Paul!!! Quote
trqjnky Posted August 3, 2006 Posted August 3, 2006 where at? im game for a few brews! anyone up for the northern part-o-town? Quote
justntime Posted August 3, 2006 Posted August 3, 2006 what do you mean north ann or lake mead? I like horizon and horizon. nick? Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted August 3, 2006 Posted August 3, 2006 what do you mean north ann or lake mead? I like horizon and horizon. nick? Horizon and Horizon SUCKS!! man, cant we ever do something lil closer to MY house? im out!! Quote
California Oranges Posted August 3, 2006 Posted August 3, 2006 (edited) Horizon and Horizon SUCKS!! man, cant we ever do something lil closer to MY house? im out!! Ross and I have a baby sitter so we definetly are going out! We can meet somewhere else in between. : Edited August 3, 2006 by California Oranges Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.