Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

your dumb a$$ has also been on the site since day 1 :ban-split::laughoff::DDRrocks:

i was actually about 3 months short of being day 1... i was not here when pete came up with this great idea. About 3 months after that i proposed to help rebuild it into something that could expand into what we have today. Little did we know we would have to deal with bad mouthing assclowns such as yourself. Are you happy you got my attention you little effin troll.. Look everyone the light is pointed right at chase he's in the spotlight cuz he got to piss someone off today!!! yaaaaaaay :pissed::pissed::pissed::finger::finger:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda like the Sat's that last till 6am Sunday morning.....That was a good time. I'll be back up in Vegas the 1st weekend of March. Coming on a Thursday too, so I can make it out........SF Woody :ban-split:

hey not everyone hung with us till then

we may have to do that again :DDRrocks::laughoff:

sweet bitchezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ill see yall there so i take it skyz is pullin a typical nick no show :DDRrocks:

I Gotta come now. I think I'm going to drag Chase around behind my truck....We'll call that Alabama style!!! :ban-split:

I Gotta come now. I think I'm going to drag Chase around behind my truck....We'll call that Alabama style!!! :ban-split:

Me first... We need to get a couple bags of flour and a fire hose... then drag his a$$ around!

Hey woody i would have no problem bein one of them recruiter fellers if they didnt say i was too fat... Scored upper 80's on the crapvab's twice! :D

Me first... We need to get a couple bags of flour and a fire hose... then drag his a$$ around!

Hey woody i would have no problem bein one of them recruiter fellers if they didnt say i was too fat... Scored upper 80's on the crapvab's twice! :D

I have a garden hose. :ban-split:

Can't say you would be a recruiter, but we could get ya in. I had a Marine loose 214lbs just to get in..... He had some motivation for sure.....

214lbs just to meet meps requirements... And i thought i was fat!! How long did it take him? IM looking at at least 100lbs to meet meps requirements.. Only bad part is with my current living situation and rather substantial amount of bills i know that jr. officers dont make squat.

hahaha i aint worried bout it yall need to chill , and they did that to a black guy , and im white man

I Gotta come now. I think I'm going to drag Chase around behind my truck....We'll call that Alabama style!!! :whacky101:

I just started rolling on the floor when I just read this.

When Jim and I left tonight we were talking about hooking Jims truck to the back of Chase's and dragging it out into the desert behind PT's :laughoff::laughoff:

This is just funny

Edited by sanddunesaddict

I just started rolling on the floor when I just read this.

When Jim and I left tonight we were talking about hooking Jims truck to the back of Chase's and dragging it out into the desert behind PT's :laughoff::laughoff:

This is just funny

haha well stop talkin and try it :whacky101:

Little did we know we would have to deal with bad mouthing assclowns such as yourself. Are you happy you got my attention you little effin troll.. Look everyone the light is pointed right at chase he's in the spotlight cuz he got to piss someone off today!!! yaaaaaaay :laughoff::laughoff: :worthless_without_pics: :worthless_without_pics: :worthless_without_pics:

post-475-1171036978.gif

:whacky101: