Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April 15th Alice and I are getting married at the Strat. (webcast 3:30 pm)

Hard to find a good chic that you're crazy about.,, She's a keeper deluxe.

So on Thursday the 13th, we'll be hitting Margaritaville, and will buy the first round, and a few more,, then onto Mystre' at TI.

Hope some peep's from the boards join us.

She's a soft spoken sweetheart, and loves Dumont ,, touches the heart of everyone she meets.

3812s_traffic_pix_062-med.jpg

The Ring.

April 15th Alice and I are getting married at the Strat. (webcast 3:30 pm)

Hard to find a good chic that you're crazy about.,, She's a keeper deluxe.

So on Thursday the 13th, we'll be hitting Margaritaville, and will buy the first round, and a few more,, then onto Mystre' at TI.

Hope some peep's from the boards join us.

DSH, me and my girl, Duniemonkie (Anna) will try and make it :D:ninja:

Did you pass out in your bar stool ???

:blury: For you brother Joe!!!!No I didn't pass out in the bar stool. I think that was the first time I was able to stay awake when with the ddr homies...lmao

Thought it was nice to see tacomama again-she looked happy to see everyone again.She was pretty funny running around talkng to everyone last night! :woo_hoo:

Yes, I was WAAASSSSTED!!! :blury: I love you, EDDIE!!! I was very happy to see all my friends again, even though it had only been a week... :rockwoot:

after that chicks episode last night i got waaaasted and had a great time... Nice to see everyone again..

What the heck is up with your chick???? :rockwoot: I think we are a fun bunch of peeps to hang out with. :woo_hoo::blury:

something about morals, and money and the same stupid sh*t that lmade no sense why she left me the first time... ohh well fk it im done... no more trying to get back together.. im tired of the f*ckin yoyo game...

Anyone ever go to the Boot Legger?

Do they have Karaoki? (or however it's spelled)

Is the food good or is it Fart and Smile ( nuked Smart and Final)

I've been to the Bootlegger. They have pretty good food from what I remember, mediocre service, and no karaoki. It's a semi-formal type restaurant.

I have a question. Is this an invite only or can any newbie to the forum join in? Also, is this every Thursday? I'd like to make it on a Thursday night if I can get a baby sitter for the kids. Which BWW do you go to?

I have a question. Is this an invite only or can any newbie to the forum join in? Also, is this every Thursday? I'd like to make it on a Thursday night if I can get a baby sitter for the kids. Which BWW do you go to?

Heck yeah it's open to anyone (newbies as well). We always invite everyone hoping we get more peeps from the board to come out. :D We used to go to the BWW on Sunset in Hend until an unpleasant experience- long story. We aren't going back there. But we do always have fun whatever the bar. We usually post up under this thread when we are going out. Stay posted and we'll look forward to doing some of this :laughoff: next Thurs we go out, probably this Thurs! :D

Heck yeah it's open to anyone (newbies as well). We always invite everyone hoping we get more peeps from the board to come out. :D We used to go to the BWW on Sunset in Hend until an unpleasant experience- long story. We aren't going back there. But we do always have fun whatever the bar. We usually post up under this thread when we are going out. Stay posted and we'll look forward to doing some of this :laughoff: next Thurs we go out, probably this Thurs! :D

Cool! Long stories involving unpleasant experiences are my kinda stories. I'll keep looking.