Don29palms Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 Ha Ha Wingnut! You're getting old. J/K Have a Happy Birthday Quote
wingnut Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 Thanks Bro!!!! I will, plan on a lil here and there!!!! Quote
Ross and Alice Posted March 24, 2006 Posted March 24, 2006 April 15th Alice and I are getting married at the Strat. (webcast 3:30 pm) Hard to find a good chic that you're crazy about.,, She's a keeper deluxe. So on Thursday the 13th, we'll be hitting Margaritaville, and will buy the first round, and a few more,, then onto Mystre' at TI. Hope some peep's from the boards join us. She's a soft spoken sweetheart, and loves Dumont ,, touches the heart of everyone she meets. The Ring. Quote
dunefreak Posted March 24, 2006 Author Posted March 24, 2006 April 15th Alice and I are getting married at the Strat. (webcast 3:30 pm) Hard to find a good chic that you're crazy about.,, She's a keeper deluxe. So on Thursday the 13th, we'll be hitting Margaritaville, and will buy the first round, and a few more,, then onto Mystre' at TI. Hope some peep's from the boards join us. DSH, me and my girl, Duniemonkie (Anna) will try and make it Quote
wingnut Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 M F R'S!!!!! My head fealt like a football this A.M!!!! It was worth it though!!! Good Times!!! Quote
JoeDuner Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 M F R'S!!!!! My head fealt like a football this A.M!!!! It was worth it though!!! Good Times!!! Did you pass out in your bar stool ??? Quote
dunefreak Posted March 25, 2006 Author Posted March 25, 2006 I'm glad you were able to make it all the way over here, Craig. We owe you a TT up in N Town. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 after that chicks episode last night i got waaaasted and had a great time... Nice to see everyone again.. Quote
dunefreak Posted March 25, 2006 Author Posted March 25, 2006 after that chicks episode last night i got waaaasted and had a great time... Nice to see everyone again.. What chick...you wife? Quote
EY3BA11 Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 ya that one... cuz the other chick was cool as hell cuz she rode 2 wheelers and likes to get waaaaaaaaasted.. Quote
crazymexeddie Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 Thought it was nice to see tacomama again-she looked happy to see everyone again.She was pretty funny running around talkng to everyone last night! Quote
wingnut Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 Did you pass out in your bar stool ??? For you brother Joe!!!!No I didn't pass out in the bar stool. I think that was the first time I was able to stay awake when with the ddr homies...lmao Quote
cdavego Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS HAVE A GREAT TIME TO HARD TO GET TO EAST SIDE FOR US IF EVER DO A NORTH/WEST GET TOGETHER I'M IN Quote
TACOMAMA Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 Thought it was nice to see tacomama again-she looked happy to see everyone again.She was pretty funny running around talkng to everyone last night! Yes, I was WAAASSSSTED!!! I love you, EDDIE!!! I was very happy to see all my friends again, even though it had only been a week... Quote
TACOMAMA Posted March 25, 2006 Posted March 25, 2006 after that chicks episode last night i got waaaasted and had a great time... Nice to see everyone again.. What the heck is up with your chick???? I think we are a fun bunch of peeps to hang out with. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted March 26, 2006 Posted March 26, 2006 something about morals, and money and the same stupid sh*t that lmade no sense why she left me the first time... ohh well fk it im done... no more trying to get back together.. im tired of the f*ckin yoyo game... Quote
wingnut Posted March 26, 2006 Posted March 26, 2006 Hey Nick, when your ready for a great girl, I'll give you my ex's #.... Quote
Ross and Alice Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 DSH, me and my girl, Duniemonkie (Anna) will try and make it :huh: Sounds good,, look forward to meeting you guys. Quote
Ross and Alice Posted March 27, 2006 Posted March 27, 2006 Anyone ever go to the Boot Legger? Do they have Karaoki? (or however it's spelled) Is the food good or is it Fart and Smile ( nuked Smart and Final) Quote
dunefreak Posted March 27, 2006 Author Posted March 27, 2006 Anyone ever go to the Boot Legger? Do they have Karaoki? (or however it's spelled) Is the food good or is it Fart and Smile ( nuked Smart and Final) I've been to the Bootlegger. They have pretty good food from what I remember, mediocre service, and no karaoki. It's a semi-formal type restaurant. Quote
ash Posted March 28, 2006 Posted March 28, 2006 I have a question. Is this an invite only or can any newbie to the forum join in? Also, is this every Thursday? I'd like to make it on a Thursday night if I can get a baby sitter for the kids. Which BWW do you go to? Quote
dunefreak Posted March 28, 2006 Author Posted March 28, 2006 I have a question. Is this an invite only or can any newbie to the forum join in? Also, is this every Thursday? I'd like to make it on a Thursday night if I can get a baby sitter for the kids. Which BWW do you go to? Heck yeah it's open to anyone (newbies as well). We always invite everyone hoping we get more peeps from the board to come out. We used to go to the BWW on Sunset in Hend until an unpleasant experience- long story. We aren't going back there. But we do always have fun whatever the bar. We usually post up under this thread when we are going out. Stay posted and we'll look forward to doing some of this next Thurs we go out, probably this Thurs! Quote
ash Posted March 28, 2006 Posted March 28, 2006 Heck yeah it's open to anyone (newbies as well). We always invite everyone hoping we get more peeps from the board to come out. We used to go to the BWW on Sunset in Hend until an unpleasant experience- long story. We aren't going back there. But we do always have fun whatever the bar. We usually post up under this thread when we are going out. Stay posted and we'll look forward to doing some of this next Thurs we go out, probably this Thurs! Cool! Long stories involving unpleasant experiences are my kinda stories. I'll keep looking. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.