Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Pete-I was just going to tell you the same thing-i'm also going to the puddle of mud concert this thursday-I'm planning to leave work early so I can catch the live Adam Carolla radio show and go to the concert there afterwards at the rain nightclub-I can give you one of my shiny shirts if you want Pete haha! :angry:

See you there man! :laughoff::laughoff::finger:

Edited by stalteri920

Hey Eddie on the shiny shirt.....uh no. :flipoff: No shiny shirts for me. I'm covered. See you there. :laughoff:

As far as tonight goes..I might not make it to HotRod Grill till about 10 ish. :laughoff: Anna & I gotta go look at a toyhauler in Pahrump! :laughoff: :shocked2: It might be worth it though- see you guys and gals there when Duniemonkie & I get back. :thumb::laughoff:

jen who??? im not pw,,ill go if i want to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beercheers:

You not being able to go has nothing to do w/ being pw you fool. :laughoff: Don't try to act like Mr.Toughguy! :beercheers: You told me why you couldn't go. :rainbow1:

which one do you guys go to?

i'm new , i'm i welcimed?

:beercheers:

We used to go to the BWW on Sunset by the Galleria, but we got bad service the past few times we were there. We now usually go to Hot Rod Grill on Thursdays. We'll post up the next TT we'll be making it out. You're more than welcome to join us. :beercheers:

lets all car pool and go together! Never say no! I've never been there before-lets do it.If it turns out bad we could go to the country bar.Sounds funny but I heard that the Toby Keith bar is way fun! I know some lady's that go there that are very easy on the eyes fellas! :rockwoot::rockwoot::thumb: :hug:

lets all car pool and go together! Never say no! I've never been there before-lets do it.If it turns out bad we could go to the country bar.Sounds funny but I heard that the Toby Keith bar is way fun! I know some lady's that go there that are very easy on the eyes fellas! :rockwoot::thumb::blury: :hug:

Eddie! Let's go there and look for my friends!! :rockwoot: