Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

Eddie! Let's go there and look for my friends!! :hug:

Is that place pretty good or what?Do they have any good drink specials knowing that its on the strip the drink prices are inflated you know.Its bad enough that we can ring up some pretty big bar tabs at B-dubs with their cheap prices!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that place pretty good or what?Do they have any good drink specials knowing that its on the strip the drink prices are inflated you know.Its bad enough that we can ring up some pretty big bar tabs at B-dubs with their cheap prices!

Margaritaville is okay. My friend is a server there and said Thursdays there are a lot of college chicks, so not much fun, prolly. :D Just wear your pink shirt and wig, Eddie, you can get the five finger discount on alcohol, too. :hug:

Margaritaville is okay. My friend is a server there and said Thursdays there are a lot of college chicks, so not much fun, prolly. :D Just wear your pink shirt and wig, Eddie, you can get the five finger discount on alcohol, too. :rockwoot:

You forgot to mention my very nice ( 0 )( 0 ) :hug:

The more people that show up the better right! :rockwoot:

Well everyone what do you think? I'm down to meet up w/ everyone. :laughing:

Hot Rod Grill? PT's? BWW on Eastern ( :dolphin: )?

I had fun at PT's on Tipsy Tuesday the other night! :slap: I wouldn't object to that, but what does everyone else think? :laughing:

I say hot rod grill because i've never had to wait too long for a drink there and the bartenders pretty much take care of us there.Pete-remember when we went to pt's after unloading firewood? It took forever and we were pretty much the only ones there :dolphin: . Hot rod grill likes us because they give these :slap: to us! :laughing:

I say hot rod grill because i've never had to wait too long for a drink there and the bartenders pretty much take care of us there.Pete-remember when we went to pt's after unloading firewood? It took forever and we were pretty much the only ones there :dolphin: . Hot rod grill likes us because they give these :laughing: to us! :laughing:

True, but PT's has been good the last 2 times I've been there. Depends on the bartender I guess.

OK, Hot Rod Grill it is. :slap:

Damn to late^^^^^^^^^^^^ :laughing: oooohhhh well :D

I say we give B-dubs a 2nd chance, but that is cause I can't drink anyway :slap: and their food is good, someone call over there and see who is working tonight though :dolphin:

Damn to late^^^^^^^^^^^^ :laughing: oooohhhh well :D

I say we give B-dubs a 2nd chance, but that is cause I can't drink anyway :laughing: and their food is good, someone call over there and see who is working tonight though :dolphin:

After that last spiel at bdubs i dont ever ever ever ever ever ever wanna go back to that one ever ever ever again... just thinking about it gets me :slap:

After that last spiel at bdubs i dont ever ever ever ever ever ever wanna go back to that one ever ever ever again... just thinking about it gets me :dolphin:

Well there are other B-duds to we can try, I like there boneless wings...yummmy but whatever :D

Well there are other B-duds to we can try, I like there boneless wings...yummmy but whatever :D

I don't think I'll be having any of those boneless wings anymore. Last time me and Anna had em- we both got sick. I think it was just the BWW @ Galleria though. The staff there is a bunch of f*ck ups. :dolphin:

Pete what about the one on eastern???

Tony dont worry by the time we come back from dumont next trip... the new BWW's will be open by our house... so we can really get messed up.. :D

Sounds good to me...when is the next trip by the way. I know I know thats another thread :grin: