SIDE BY SIDE CREW

rhino king

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

team rascal .......you have freedom of mobility :laughing:

or

team farmer " watch out for towmater he tipped two farm implements in another thread " :laughing:

or

dang rk where is the invisarail :loser:

:blush:

no rail yet homers,,im racing full time again,,and dont have time,,ya i seen those rookies no wide off set rims,,thell keep rolling with no wide stance!! :loser::coocoo: :mic: :dunno:

OK DAN LETS LET THEM HAVE IT!!!,,,SIDE BY SIDE CREW!!! THE ONLY WAY TO DUNE...WITH A TWELVE PACK IN THE BACK AND A GIRL ON THE SIDE :blury: THATS HOW WE ROLL!!!

are you freaking kidding me? :tapdance: DUNING doens't involve farm equipment. :beercheers: For God's sake...just use the damn thing for what it's good for....cruising over to comp or camp to camp :laughing: ....or hauling firewood from your truck to the camp fire! :dance: :slap:

your just jealous craig when you get drunk and try to ride you fall over we just stop :2cents:

Dan try using a period once in a while. :dope:

no rail yet homers,,im racing full time again,,and dont have time,,ya i seen those rookies no wide off set rims,,thell keep rolling with no wide stance!! :laughoff: :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :barf:

hold up, slow your "roll" there kj, seems to me i saw a rhino that looked just like yours layin' on its left side up on comp , with a guy that looked just like you pinned under it with his foot stuck, and if memory serves me correctly, it HAD offset wheels on it ? so i don't think the offset wheels would fix it, i just have to "tighten the loose nut behind the wheel" (me) :mc_smiley: :laughoff::laughoff:

hold up, slow your "roll" there kj, seems to me i saw a rhino that looked just like yours layin' on its left side up on comp , with a guy that looked just like you pinned under it with his foot stuck, and if memory serves me correctly, it HAD offset wheels on it ? so i don't think the offset wheels would fix it, i just have to "tighten the loose nut behind the wheel" (me) :mc_smiley: :dunno: :angry2:

SO BUSTED ...................... :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :barf::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

hold up, slow your "roll" there kj, seems to me i saw a rhino that looked just like yours layin' on its left side up on comp , with a guy that looked just like you pinned under it with his foot stuck, and if memory serves me correctly, it HAD offset wheels on it ? so i don't think the offset wheels would fix it, i just have to "tighten the loose nut behind the wheel" (me) :headbang1::dope: :dance:

:mc_smiley: :beercheers:

are you freaking kidding me? :idiot: DUNING doens't involve farm equipment. :headbang1: For God's sake...just use the damn thing for what it's good for....cruising over to comp or camp to camp :dance: ....or hauling firewood from your truck to the camp fire! :shake::laughoff:

Dan try using a period once in a while. :blury:

damn Pete, youre brutal :bawl: farm equipment.

for the record, my family enjoys our "farm equipment". yeah, it doesnt dune like the DS does, but dammit, it gets me up to superbowl. AND I didn't have to take a second or a HELOC out to get the damn thing :flipoff::idiot:

:laughoff:

post-3-1171266822.gif is :dope: :gayboy: :beercheers:

Have you ever driven a sxs ? makes me wonder what else you haven't done ? :mc_smiley:

:flipoff:

:laughoff:

damn Pete, youre brutal :laughoff: farm equipment.

for the record, my family enjoys our "farm equipment". yeah, it doesnt dune like the DS does, but dammit, it gets me up to superbowl. AND I didn't have to take a second or a HELOC out to get the damn thing :dance: :laughoff:

:mc_smiley:

Have you ever driven a sxs ? makes me wonder what else you haven't done ? :headbang1:

:dope:

:beercheers:

your farm equipment crew aint shiat compared to mine

post-915-1171333636.jpg

hold up, slow your "roll" there kj, seems to me i saw a rhino that looked just like yours layin' on its left side up on comp , with a guy that looked just like you pinned under it with his foot stuck, and if memory serves me correctly, it HAD offset wheels on it ? so i don't think the offset wheels would fix it, i just have to "tighten the loose nut behind the wheel" (me) :headbang1::dope::beercheers:

ya to bad bobby i had the standerdff set when i rolled,,thats why i sold them,,i will never run standered again :mc_smiley: :dance:

Here ya go Kenny you can have my logo....I was going to start an 'ol skool krew with some of the old school rail guys....

OlSkoolKrew_5.gif

OlSkoolKrew_6_med1.gif

...but then I realized that I really don't need a crew. I have DDR....now that's a crew. :headbang1:

yes i like that oldskool shait ,,these young punks calling rhinos farm equip,,,mmaann pete has a staick in his as@@ because he is getting a new rail...that ill crumb on when he gets it!!!stay dunning with that rail and watch those spindles :dope: :dance: :beercheers: :mc_smiley:

Edited by rhino king

are you freaking kidding me? :gayboy: DUNING doens't involve farm equipment. :headbang1: For God's sake...just use the damn thing for what it's good for....cruising over to comp or camp to camp :mc_smiley: ....or hauling firewood from your truck to the camp fire! :idiot::flipoff:

Dan try using a period once in a while. :shake:

:beercheers: :dance: :dope::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: read the rules :idiot::flipoff: