Best Place To Buy A LTR450 Suzuki

vegas style

I have a friend here in Vegas that is starting to look for a new suzuki 450. he can travel to southern cali AZ or Utah for a good deal or maybe get a price he can get matched here in town. i told him to check with carter to start. i know this thread has been talked about before but i didnt find much in the search.

I have a friend here in Vegas that is starting to look for a new suzuki 450. he can travel to southern cali AZ or Utah for a good deal or maybe get a price he can get matched here in town. i told him to check with carter to start. i know this thread has been talked about before but i didnt find much in the search.

You always have to speak with Stephen Wade Power Sports in Utah (St. George). Just make sure he pays the tax of the IRS will catch up to him. They are trying to tax my sister 5 years later and they dont have the bikes anymore.

They deliver for $50.00 or get them to through it in.

Edited by mineurbiz

He didnt ask what you would buy , he asked where to buy a suzuki :thumb:

I know that but why buy suzuki I would buy honda over suzuki but i know a homie got a good deal at a shop in vegas he paid like 6600 out the door and with a set of paddles ill find out what shop tomorrow

• 1 year later...

Not Suzi but . . .

The new '09 Raptor 700R Special Edition has wave-style rear disc, heel guards, and is the first Sport ATV with a digital meter. Price reduced $1200 off MSRP!!! Please call (or email) Ryan at 562 427-2779 for more info ... *AND ASK FOR RYAN FOR THE BEST DEAL!!!

:duniemonkie:

I would never buy a NEW bike right now.There are way too many smokin deals on quads all over craigslist.I know a guy selling his really nice stockbore,ported ltr for 4200 here in vegas.Its listed on this site in the for sale section.I also saw an 07 on craigslist for 4300.Just my opinion.

I know that but why buy suzuki I would buy honda over suzuki but i know a homie got a good deal at a shop in vegas he paid like 6600 out the door and with a set of paddles ill find out what shop tomorrow

stock ltr 450 vs stock raptor 700r = ltr450- i know i have both