My new 07 ShortSandCar build log pics

dunefreak

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete make sure to wake me up at "F*ck oh dear time" I have been getting way to much sleep lately!!!P.S. Thanks for telling the road crew to shut down the horizon entrance last night!!!!!! :beercheers:

Edited by wingnut

Well I picked her up! :woo_hoo: Pictures do this car NO JUSTICE. Holy crap. It's bada$$. I can't wait to get out to D. :driver:

It came out NICE!! :headbang1:

Here's crappy pic from my phone. I'll post up more tomorrow when I get home.

post-3-1173575189.jpg

BTW....Utah sucks! :barf::laughoff: At least our hotel is nice as hell and has internet! :D

Time for us to go eat, get a few drinks with a friend that lives up here and then REEELAX. :grin: Damn...I'm not gonna be able to go to sleep tonight without running out and checking the car out every 10 minutes. :laughoff::laughoff:

Pete

Looks good, I am curious about how well those headlights perform. Are they HID or just driving lights? I am getting 4 Hid and 2 regular lights just like yours.

P.S.

Lets see the dash!!!

Edited by bpguy

Just got home! :bs: Damn...driving a thousand miles in about a day and a half is draining! :dance: :freakin_nuts:

Pete

Looks good, I am curious about how well those headlights perform. Are they HID or just driving lights? I am getting 4 Hid and 2 regular lights just like yours.

P.S.

Lets see the dash!!!

The lowers are just some 50W Lazer Star type lights. The upper lights are the Super White Halogen driving lights. I'll have to see how they work. I was having issues with the HID's on the last car with it killing the ignition because of the high amperage draw when turned on. (Hayabusa's don't have an alternator, but a rather week stator :dunno: ) Because of this I chose the Halogens instead. I didn't want any problems and didn't wanna have to mount those damn remote ballasts either. I don't drive that much at night anyways, but they should be sufficient. I did like the HID when I had them. They worked awesome.

I'll post some more pics in a minute.

pics....

picking it up yesterday...

post-3-1173654318.jpg

Me and Larry

post-3-1173654325.jpg

Duniemonkie waiting while Larry mounts the foot rest in the custom location just for her. :D

post-3-1173654352.jpg

post-3-1173654364.jpg

post-3-1173654374.jpg

post-3-1173654408.jpg

Levi (Larry and Nannette's son), fabricator

post-3-1173654663.jpg

I've been waiting for this day! :freakin_nuts:

post-3-1173654749.jpg

post-3-1173654774.jpg

post-3-1173654791.jpg

more pics to come...just a sec

BAD a$$, MO FO!!!!!! the color and attention to detail are bitchen!!!!!! Can't wait till this Wed. Hey do u have extra trunk keys???? I don't wanna pry my fingernails off like we did on the old trunk!!!! :freakin_nuts: