dumont clean up

Warrior07

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me the wife, the kids and six other families will be there. Most of us will be in on Thursday evening. Total of around 25. Probably be against the finger dune across from crapper # 3.

im there!!! look for the orange rhino with the custom cage and aluminum panels,-- lookin forward to meeting other duners!! ive been going to dumont faithfully since the the early 90s-- but just signed up on the forum recently!! hope everyone has a fun safe weekend!!! BBBRRAAAAAPPP!!!!

im there!!! look for the orange rhino with the custom cage and aluminum panels,-- lookin forward to meeting other duners!! ive been going to dumont faithfully since the the early 90s-- but just signed up on the forum recently!! hope everyone has a fun safe weekend!!! BBBRRAAAAAPPP!!!!

Im sure one of us will run into you this weekend. Welcome to the board. :hello:

Mr MOTARD? :think::shake::boxer: Is that like a retarded Mopar fan? Just kidding. :laughoff::think: :mc_smiley:

you guys have fun out there and be safe. i wont be able to make it as i am still in japan for my work i was supposed to be back yesterday but have to stay longer. im having sand withdrawls the only sand here is on the beach

you guys have fun out there and be safe. i wont be able to make it as i am still in japan for my work i was supposed to be back yesterday but have to stay longer. im having sand withdrawls the only sand here is on the beach

That sucks, Rich. :(

I'll take plenty of pics for ya though. :mc_smiley:

I just changed my flight so i get back early friday :mc_smiley: hoping i can get out there before dark friday! have a lot to do in a short time been gone 3 weeks and headed straight to dumont for 2 nights :DDRrocks: friday night will be a early one for me!

Of course terry will be there with his :mic:

Ill be there for sure :D

I'll believe it when I see it Nick...I'll have a screwdriver waiting for u...I still have some Kettle one!!!!

I'll be there.

How about a poll? Easier to count..though no accountability cuzza the anonymity of it all.

:jester:

I can't make it. I did what I could though....donated and spread the word. I think some of my group will be there.

I HATE YOU! :dope:

:dope:

Me too. Won't be there until Thursday though (10 hour drive for me).

See you tomorrow Pete. :jester:

:bs:

:blink:

I can't make it. I did what I could though....donated and spread the word. I think some of my group will be there.

That sucks, Gerald. I wish you could be there. :flipoff: Thanks for all you have done to help though! :woo_hoo: Even though you can't make it out, it is all much appreciated.

I just changed my flight so i get back early friday :jester: hoping i can get out there before dark friday! have a lot to do in a short time been gone 3 weeks and headed straight to dumont for 2 nights :flipoff: friday night will be a early one for me!

I'm so glad to hear it steve! I hope NO wasn't too bad to you. Look for My truck, and a CA rental RV. I haven't made plans to camp with anyone else, but trying for the same area as always. :bs::woo_hoo: