da_burgh Posted March 14, 2007 Posted March 14, 2007 Did you guys see the cover of Dirtwheels? This thing is sick! 72 horses stocks? F'n crazy. Quote
ocean's 4 Posted March 14, 2007 Posted March 14, 2007 Saw that. It's a guess concept art of what they think it might look like, but if those rumors are true, it will be another bad a$$ Banshee. Quote
Suzukiman Posted March 14, 2007 Posted March 14, 2007 (edited) ehh...I remember when the LTR came out. "60hp out of the box!!!!" "180ft triples out of the box!" " Best supsension ever produced!!!!" "Blows fireballs when you pin it!!!!" etc etc etc....It was like headlines on the cover on National Enquirer. Those magazines have more fairy tales than the bible. Reality...the LTR is the same as the other 450 quads with better suspension. Moral of the story....I'll believe that sh*t when I see it. :jester: Edited March 14, 2007 by Suzukiman Quote
dreamrr Posted March 14, 2007 Posted March 14, 2007 Did you guys see the cover of Dirtwheels? This thing is sick! 72 horses stocks? F'n crazy. It's an April Fools Joke! :jester: They do it every April issue Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted March 14, 2007 Posted March 14, 2007 I was waiting for someone to post that!! APRIL FOOLS :jester: Quote
barefoot bob Posted March 14, 2007 Posted March 14, 2007 (edited) it's not april so it must be true :jester: Edited March 14, 2007 by barefoot bob Quote
DuNe45oR Posted March 14, 2007 Posted March 14, 2007 no...they give the april issue out a month early. beieve me its a JOKE! haha they do it every year... Quote
cruddymutt Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 no...they give the april issue out a month early. beieve me its a JOKE! haha they do it every year... My buddy called me ina panic that this new 500 shee was gonna kill his YFZ470. I told him it was an April fools and left it at that. While at the grocery store with my wife today I decided to actually read about this mythical quad. They never said it was an April fools joke and admitted the picture was photswapped but based upon eyewitness. They also gave much more detail about this quad and gave descriptions of different proto-types. I know its probably a joke but this is one that I hope is not. As an avid Banshee lover if this is a joke, then Dirt Wheels has crossed the line!!!!!!! Quote
duneshredder911 Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 I know its a joke and glad! The banshee should never be a 4 stroke! lol Quote
mineurbiz Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 (edited) My buddy called me ina panic that this new 500 shee was gonna kill his YFZ470. I told him it was an April fools and left it at that. While at the grocery store with my wife today I decided to actually read about this mythical quad. They never said it was an April fools joke and admitted the picture was photswapped but based upon eyewitness. They also gave much more detail about this quad and gave descriptions of different proto-types. I know its probably a joke but this is one that I hope is not. As an avid Banshee lover if this is a joke, then Dirt Wheels has crossed the line!!!!!!! I am with you on that this would be a very cool bike, to bad it is going to be a joke. We were reading the article and drooling over the potential a bike like that could have. Still sad to see the Banshee going away. Edited March 15, 2007 by mineurbiz Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 SWEEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ahhhhh: :dunce: Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 Here's an interesting article.... Clicky Quote
offroadracer Posted March 15, 2007 Posted March 15, 2007 Yea i seen 2008 banshee and was like WTF Quote
Handy Posted March 16, 2007 Posted March 16, 2007 A 4 stroke Banshee would just be a crime though. Quote
duneshredder911 Posted March 16, 2007 Posted March 16, 2007 A 4 stroke Banshee would just be a crime though. Yes exactlt! Thats what made the banshee was its twin 2 stroke and the looks. That dirtwheels thing looks like crap. The only motor 4 the new banshee would have to be the rz500! Quote
Handy Posted March 17, 2007 Posted March 17, 2007 Mhhmmm, Banshee will still be king of the Dunes for a while =\ Quote
seibelduner Posted March 19, 2007 Posted March 19, 2007 i am very surprised with evrybodys comments on the new banshee yamaha has yet to fail to produce a bad bike i think the banshee is for real and it has potental Quote
DIRTY DYKSTRA Posted March 20, 2007 Posted March 20, 2007 It's an April Fools Joke! They do it every April issue yeah remember the turbo honda they had a few years ago... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.