PETES NEW CAR

OGP

Pretty Nice Pete! :beercheers: This one looks like it has more travel. Does it?

Thanks and no-it just sits higher and the suspension is setup a little better than the last car. It still has about 18/19" in the rear and 20/21" in the front so they say.

Thanks and no-it just sits higher and the suspension is setup a little better than the last car. It still has about 18/19" in the rear and 20/21" in the front so they say.

Is that after you "fluff" the suspension for a photo? :banghead:

• 2 months later...

That is an awsome car and i love the color!

But out of curiosity... Does it have the foot guard? By that I mean does it have a wall to prevent getting sandblasted up your legs and lap?

The reason why I ask, is because If You dont, I would reccomend getting one. We were in amargosa and darrell decided use the right side of the car and hit a small bush. It was enough to cover me in sand and stickers from the bush. (of corse didnt get a grain of sand on him tho :happydrunks: ) I learned my lesson and if we ever get a car, hes gonna have to weld a foot guard to stop the sand from comming in underneith lol

That is an awsome car and i love the color!

But out of curiosity... Does it have the foot guard? By that I mean does it have a wall to prevent getting sandblasted up your legs and lap?

The reason why I ask, is because If You dont, I would reccomend getting one. We were in amargosa and darrell decided use the right side of the car and hit a small bush. It was enough to cover me in sand and stickers from the bush. (of corse didnt get a grain of sand on him tho :happydrunks: ) I learned my lesson and if we ever get a car, hes gonna have to weld a foot guard to stop the sand from comming in underneith lol

:think::laughoff: the footgaurd?

It has a floor and side panels if thats what you're asking. :flipoff:

You don't eat any sand in this car. It does very well. :stick_smack:

haha

:laughing::laughoff::laughoff:

:blush: badass!!!!! blue and crome, somewhere i think ive seen that. :laughoff: nice car pete :laughing:

Thanks Tyler :laughoff: Every freakin day I walk past it in my garagae I just wanna load it up and go tear up the dunes with it. :laughoff::headbang1: It kills me to just see it sit. I wanna drive it some more!