Craniacs Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 When I was young my childhood friend popped the clutch and rode through a plate glass window and almost died. Ever since then glass kinda spooks me...oh and I hate flyin...planes scare the poop out of me.. going fast in a car or on a bike? no problem!!! But fliyin and glass? screw it.....what scares you? Quote
90+ PLUS Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 (edited) i am afraid the pedal will get stuck at the top of the dune then im in the car and go flying of a razor back and be like 150 ft in the air and the car explodes when we land Edited April 9, 2007 by tanner54 Quote
PinzEOD Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 The unknown whereabouts of several compact nuclear demolition mines from the former USSR is at the top of my list, though I learned long ago not to worry about things over which I have no control. Quote
cycoguy Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 i am afraid the pedal will get stuck at the top of the dune then im in the car and go flying of a razor back and be like 150 ft in the air and the car explodes when we land clutch then brake? Quote
Dune Dad Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 (edited) Im afraid of running out of BEER and Trick Fuel in the middle of nowhere!! :dance: Edited April 9, 2007 by Dune Family Quote
Randog Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 Im afraid of running out of BEER and Trick Fuel in the middle of nowhere!! :ahhhhh: :dance: Or anywhere for that matter. It's obvious that Bill is an honest man with good priorities. :dance: Quote
RAGDOLL MX Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 spiders.......... not man, not beast, no fear of lost beer.........just plane ol 4,6,or 8 legged spiders..........had a bad experience as a kid with a spider.... maybe ill post it in the "True story" Thread Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 Heights...that's why I'm going sky diving! Anyone want in? Quote
Duneraider Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 Walking through the backyard and suddenly come across a coil'd rattlesnake and it strikes. Can't seem to get used to it. Quote
Grimace Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 Mine is monkeys throwing dishes at me. No really though, I'm afraid of BLACK WIDOWS I nuke them when I see them. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 I dont think i have any real Phobias... I get startled every now and again.. guess thats what i get for growin up in the country.. exposed to all kinds of stuff. Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 (edited) volcanoes and shopping carts that the wheels are messed up on..it makes my stomache hurt i know im Edited April 9, 2007 by GirlWithHorns Quote
Foxysandchick Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 (edited) spiders.......... not man, not beast, no fear of lost beer.........just plane ol 4,6,or 8 legged spiders..........had a bad experience as a kid with a spider.... maybe ill post it in the "True story" Thread Edited April 9, 2007 by Foxysandchick Quote
Randog Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 (edited) Mine is monkeys throwing dishes at me. No really though, I'm afraid of BLACK WIDOWS I nuke them when I see them. No sh*t! your still afraid Bro. This guys had some dreams. They didn't help me get sleep back in the day I'm with you on the BLACK WIDOWS :ahhhhh: I can't walk away from one if it's still alive. Gotta kill them Bitchezzzzzz, especially the Muthas. Oh yeah, I'm also afraid of Quads on Comphill. Edited April 9, 2007 by Randog Quote
White Rhino Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 another one for spiders. Anybody else do the scary bug dance while screaming a high pitched whaaa whoo hooo comes out a decible that a man is not supposed to make Quote
sandseeker Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 Cole scares me esp when he's wearing his mask standing outside your window licking the glass Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 (edited) Spiders are your friend.... noooooooooooooooooooooo, make it go away. I HATE SPIDERS. I used to run from a freakin daddy long legs. But now im a lil bit better to where Ill kill them. better that than wondering where they might be in my house if I dont kill them. found a wolf spider underneath my kitchen cabinet one day. scared the bejesus outta me. i sprayed it with freakin bleach cleaner, ALOT, and the damn thing got up and ran away. of course then i had to take my shoe off and SMASH IT. but it was huge. SPIDERS ARE NOT MY FRIENDS. ...... so stop it gerald. putting them in the shout box, NOT COOL Oh yeah, ok and I big chicken when it comes to flying. And afraid I wont be around to watch my son grow up! Edited April 9, 2007 by Sincity_blondie Quote
Grimace Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 Spiders are your friend.... Shame on you Gerald. I'm goin to get my torch and nuke that sucker!!! Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 Shame on you Gerald. I'm goin to get my torch and nuke that sucker!!! Just having a little fun!!! Quote
Grimace Posted April 9, 2007 Posted April 9, 2007 No sh*t! your still afraid Bro. This guys had some dreams. They didn't help me get sleep back in the day I'm with you on the BLACK WIDOWS I can't walk away from one if it's still alive. Gotta kill them Bitchezzzzzz, especially the Muthas. Oh yeah, I'm also afraid of Quads on Comphill. You like that one Bricks. Now we have our own homes and crazy dreams. :ahhhhh: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.