what are you doing this weekend?

dunefreak

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was INCREDIBLE!! Perfect venue for a concert like that!! I wonder if the indoor version here in Vegas tonight will reach the same caliber!! I'm not sure if the MGM will do as well. :bs:

The sound set up in the amphitheater couldn't have been better!! :wedgie: :bawl:

What I DO know it was well worth the trip out. Thank you for your hospitality....sincerely!! All great peeps to party with, you and Whitney, your bro Chris is too cool and his wife, and Scott and Ashley were a trip too! :D Made us both feel very welcomed. Thank you again!!

Spent the afternoon driving back to Vegas. Decided to avoid the I15 construction-slow-down-crap and turned off at Baker to take the Tecopa route home. Virtually NO one else on the road, maybe 6 vehicles in all (3 of which were cops). It was 113* at the entrance to Dumont @ 5:00 this afternoon. :bawl: The road in looks untouched by machine.

Once home, headed over to the neighbor's to scoop the kids and stayed for BBQ and some :gayboy: and some :dunno: GREAT friends, love 'em!!

Tomorrow, no major plans. Recoup from last night and today. Davey will spend his Father's day working on the piece of crap Chrysler tranny sitting in my driveway. Sorry dear, but you'll get to make up for it next weekend!! :booty:

P.S. Will post up some of those pics tomorrow....they're on the laptop.

Nighty-night and happy father's day to all the daddys out there! :D

Edited by dinicolady

This is how i spent my saturday morning.. :D

My little brother in law has not graduated from riding lake beds. Tried taking him down the wash.. After a hour of watching him stall his 2 stroke i told him get on my bike click into second and follow me! he wouldnt get out of first on either bike in the wash's.. UGGGGG!!! So i ended up riding his bike more than mine cuz he couldnt handle the snappyness of his new 2stroke :D I told him he shoulda bought a 4 stroke.. but NOOOOOOOOOOOO he wouldnt listen to me. Do have to admit that fresh 250 packed a nice little punch but didnt go fast enough.. i hit 5th and wound it out and was still looking for another gear..

post-2-1182107018.jpg

This is how i spent my saturday morning.. :D

My little brother in law has not graduated from riding lake beds. Tried taking him down the wash.. After a hour of watching him stall his 2 stroke i told him get on my bike click into second and follow me! he wouldnt get out of first on either bike in the wash's.. UGGGGG!!! So i ended up riding his bike more than mine cuz he couldnt handle the snappyness of his new 2stroke :D I told him he shoulda bought a 4 stroke.. but NOOOOOOOOOOOO he wouldnt listen to me. Do have to admit that fresh 250 packed a nice little punch but didnt go fast enough.. i hit 5th and wound it out and was still looking for another gear..

I could be wrong because I haven't met him yet, but your little bro in law sounds like the typical Metal Mullisha, flatbiller poser that pretends to be a dirtbike rider. :dunno: Does he drive a Ford Ranger with a couple rear leafs taken out and unpainted white fiberglass fenders up front too? :wedgie:

How I spent my summer vacation.

The 1st day of my summer vacation I woke up. I went downtown to look for a job. Then I hung out in front of the drug store.

The 2nd day of my summer vacation I woke up. I went downtown to look for a job. Then I hung out in front of the drug store.

The 3rd day of my summer vacation I woke up. I went downtown to look for a job. Then I hung out in front of the drug store.

The 4th day of my summer vacation I woke up. I went downtown to look for a job. I found a job keeping people from hanging out in front of the drug store. :wedgie:

Edited by Don29palms

I could be wrong because I haven't met him yet, but your little bro in law sounds like the typical Metal Mullisha, flatbiller poser that pretends to be a dirtbike rider. :bawl: Does he drive a Ford Ranger with a couple rear leafs taken out and unpainted white fiberglass fenders up front too? :wedgie:

Actually :dunno::bawl:

post-2-1182127852.jpg

i thought to myself... he had all winter to learn how to ride his bike but come on... i expected more than go in a straight line and turn!!! he lives in the imperial valley home of some of the best desert racing and home of glamis... you would have thought he would have learned something other than a damn lake bed!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Boy aren't we boring!!

Nothing really here either.....

Hanging in the garage tonight, nothing tomorrow but cleaning house :laughoff:

Sat night possible BBQ??

Sunday watch race DAYTONA!! :old:

the race is on saturday and the busch race was rain delayed from tonight to the morning daytona all day

Going to my Mom's tomorrow afternoon to help her with some stuff.

Finish cleaning the Moho and boat. :(

Start packing for our big summer vacation from Thur. to Sun. :thumb:

Can't go any longer since our son decided that English wasn't that important during regular school so now he is going to summer school. :laughoff::old: He says he won't do that again. :laughoff: Plus football practice Mon-Thur.