what are you doing this weekend?

dunefreak

:headbang1: Just thinkin' about it. Gotta get daughter to school by 4:30 a.m. Sat for the Advanced Choir trip to Disneyland. Spring cleaning is overdue around this house, inside and out. :happydrunks: Will have to pick her up from the school around that same time Sun morning. So I doubt I'll be very productive come Sunday afternoon. Crystal ball predicts a loooooong nappie somewhere in between. :D

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you referring to that red stickered, oil burning, making gardeners green with envy, 2 smokin, rpm revvin, fragile eco-system wrecking, natural habitat destroying, endangered species scaring chain saw you got from home depot???

I nominate d*ck, OOPS, I mean RichardCheese for president of Greenpeace. :headbang1:

Just kiddin' Bro. Yep, that's the one. And if I was a little faster and the terrain around here wasn't all sand and rocks I would take my shiny new chain saw to some of these damsn ZippyDos. Little rat bastards have the whole place dug up and my old frail ankles are tired of the earth collapsing under my feet.

I was shooting the little fuggers the other day with .22CB caps so as not to disturb the neighbors when one of them asked me 'Why don't you just poison them?". Guess he doesn't mind his dogs or mine eating a poison infested little rodent... :headbang1::happydrunks:

To a question like "what are you doing this weekend?" I'd normally answer "your mom!", but I know your mom so it's creepy, and I say "your mom" in my head every time I see this topic :flipoff: I'll have to train myself to say "your pants!" :dope:

To a question like "what are you doing this weekend?" I'd normally answer "your mom!", but I know your mom so it's creepy, and I say "your mom" in my head every time I see this topic :flipoff: I'll have to train myself to say "your pants!" :beerpint:

if we could get video of you doin everyone's mom, there would be a huge profit potential :dope:

Gotta date Friday night dinner and a movie, then rock n bowl :dance:

Saturday hang out with some friends and work on Mom's tat design

Saturday night DD for a party :dance: :fro: :redneck:

Sunday who knows :dope: I gotta a couple other tat designs maybe I'll start one of them

So you do alot of tat designs? I need something drawn, PM me if you are interested??

:yawn: Just thinkin' about it. Gotta get daughter to school by 4:30 a.m. Sat for the Advanced Choir trip to Disneyland. Spring cleaning is overdue around this house, inside and out. :redneck: Will have to pick her up from the school around that same time Sun morning. So I doubt I'll be very productive come Sunday afternoon. Crystal ball predicts a loooooong nappie somewhere in between. :D

Yeah I get to do that next weekend. My kid is goin to seaworld though.

This weekend,

friday, probably sleep, head cold is getting the better of me (just need to drink more I guess)

saturday, hair appt, clean house, and drunken bowling hopefully :beercheers:

sunday, maybe chill by the pool with a nice cold adult beverage!! Soak up some harmful rays!! :laughoff:

Friday: Go to Havasu, meet up with some friends, drink, drink, drink & drink. :beercheers::laughoff::redneck::redneck:

Saturday: Do all yard work, work on boat, service swamp cooler, go on lake with friends, drink, drink, drink, & drink. :dance: :dope: :fro: :dance:

Sunday: Finish honey do list, ski my a** off, be glad house and boat are ready for this season, go home. :yawn::driver::driver::driver:

Tonight: Maint of the toys and lots of :laughoff::redneck::redneck:

Tomorrow: Poker Run at Stoddard Wells and after lots of :dance: :dope: :fro:

Sunday: Maint on the toys and more :dance: :yawn::driver:

Upon further inspection with the maint this afternoon, I did bend my steering stem from that rollover at the cleanup. So, I'll be working on that this weekend....Semper Fi, Woody :beercheers:

Edited by wsky70

I got rid of sooooooooo much crap this weekend! Goodwill loves me! Craigslist rocks! :thumb: Finally cleared out the 3rd car garage and put the rail and quads in it :mic: :driver:

now have a garage to put cars in! :ahhhhh: :dance: :dope:

Observation: If you have stuff for a garage sale for over a year, you ain't gonna have a garage sale!

Observation2: Don't let sentimental value clutter your house. Sometimes sentimental crap is just crap!

Observation3: I always manage to have a full pickup load for the dumps when we do a cleanup! (note to self----you still have too much crap!)

Tailgatin it at Supercross and then cleaning the inside of the motorhome on Sunday to get it ready for vacation to Idaho!! Coming soon more sand!! :laughoff::2cents: :dance: :beerpint: New Turbos, yeah I am getting excited car should be like new and I can' :ninja: t wait!!

:2cents: Friday night:

:think::dunno: Hanging out doin nothing.

Saturday:

7 am hike again 49 palms in 29 palms

:dance: :blury: Watch T.V., be bored

prepare 5th wheel for a Johnson Valley overnighter

Hit the road about 5pm, by 6pm should be sitting by a campfire :dance: :drunk::laughoff: on Bessimer Mine Rd.

Sunday:

:dance: :beerpint: :moto: :driver::ninja: :moto: :dance: :dance:

Ride like the wind!!

Edited by buggychick

ahh I can already taste the G&T's!!..........oh wait that's because I am drinking one right now. :beerpint::2cents::laughoff:

Mutha Bitchezzzz!!!! ...I'm gettin excited! :dance:

normal_1_(7).JPG

awwwwww u suck!! i missed last years havasu trip cause i was lame and went to the kentucky derby lol lol

didnt know about this years trip :( have fun and be safe

Edited by Sincity_blondie

awwwwww u suck!! i missed last years havasu trip cause i was lame and went to the kentucky derby lol lol

didnt know about this years trip :( have fun and be safe

this year's trip is way smaller than last year's. Still gonna be a blast though. :laughoff:

be safe man. Have a couple for me.

you know it. I'll send you a PIX msg just to rub it in a lil more. :2cents: :dance: