what are you doing this weekend?

dunefreak

OK this thread is pretty stupid and is only to kill some time and besides I'm bored. :laughoff::beercheers:

What does this weekend consist of for you?

For me:

Last night: Anna & I went out to dinner w/ OGP and his family since he's in town

Today: cleanup the backyard and get it ready for some rock. :watching: I went down the the dump to dump some palms and leaves and almost threw up. That place is nasty. :clap::laughoff:

Tonight: 2 good friends are getting married. :thumb::happydrunks: :dance:

Tomorrow: I'd imagine I'll have to figure out where I am when I wake up, get some breakfast, nurse a hangover, then attempt to move some rock into the backyard. <---that part might not happen :laughoff:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok ill play along

last night, chilled at home, did nothing

today supposed to have a hair appt, but my stupid hairdresser was apparently outta town and didnt call to reschedule. :happydrunks: ok yeah, im a lil pissed

tonight, have dinner with some friends, then goin to watch 2 great friends tie the knot!! then plan on drinking lots and hanging with lots of good friends

tomorrow, who knows, thought about going to the lake, but think weather is going to be crappy.

Last night had afew beers with a girlfriend around her fire pit. Watched some Rodney Carrington :laughoff: effn funny guy and cute to boot.

Today Been running all over town. Gettin' my truck purdied up for the weddin" festivities tonight. paint my toes. Probable drink to much. Gotta love an open bar.

Tomorrow. Mow the lawn, scoop poop. :laughoff: my life on the edge. Hopefully put some-more water lines in my garden.

I'm really cleaning my truck in anticipation of my DDR sticker so it can be installed immediately upon arrival. :beercheers::happydrunks:

well lets see...

last night had a couple of errands then just lounged at home

today haven't done a hole lot(kinda lazy)tonight having dinner and cocktails with some friends and then celebrating the joining of 2 very good friends. then more cocktails :happydrunks:

sunday....go grocery shopping,costco,and get a new printer/scanner for the computer. if time permits work on the pool :D

Yesterday worked on the new shop from 7am til 10 pm.

Today woke up at 6 went back to bed at 8 slept til noon.

Tonight I think I have to wear pants, ( are shorts acceptable at weddings) to the wedding that I am crashing because I didn't get an invite. :laughoff::happydrunks::laughoff::beercheers:

well had to work till 12 came home put a rear view mirror on the rhino and now :beercheers: were to put the speakers and cd player . got rid of the kid for the night and planing on going to sunset station for some grub and neon bowling with the wifey . anyone else care to join . :happydrunks:

:laughoff: Hmmm, last night cooked dinner for the family, well, Davey helped, steaks on the grill. I even managed to clean the kitchen afterwards. Then onto DDR to catch up on my reading and a few :beercheers:

Watched 'Reign of Fire' (love this movie!) 'til :happydrunks:

Same thing this morning, DDR :laughoff: Lazy day, let the kids fend for themselves. Shared a bowl of popcorn with the hubby watchin' 'Band of Brothers' and next thing I knew, it was nappie time. post-1889-1177204080.gif Here I be once again until I decide where dinner's comin' from tonight. NOT cooking.

Tomorrow, well, daughters want to go shopping, so I guess I'll have to get my butt outta the house for awhile. Oh, and of course, get the laundry done since I did ABSOLUTELY nothing productive today! :D

Tonight I think I have to wear pants, ( are shorts acceptable at weddings) to the wedding that I am crashing because I didn't get an invite. :laughoff::happydrunks::laughoff::laughoff:

They are in our book!! Dave and his best man wore shorts to our wedding. (DAMN, wish I had a pic on the 'puter!) Rented white tux jackets, complete with tails and matching bow ties, and white shorts!! When we stepped out of the limo, I heard the crowd in a combined whisper, "They wore shorts?!?" :beercheers:

well had to work till 12 came home put a rear view mirror on the rhino and now :laughoff: were to put the speakers and cd player . got rid of the kid for the night and planing on going to sunset station for some grub and neon bowling with the wifey . anyone else care to join . :happydrunks:

:beercheers:

Ok here's mine

Last night just kinda hung around the house and my BIL and SIL stopped by and talked about buying a Rhino

This morning I got the car on the trailer and took it to a friends to pull the valve covers to check cam timing, Yeah everything is right there but turbos are looking a little ragged so it's off to Ca. for them on Monday to get a look see from the manufacture. Got the trans adjusted up nice and tight(amazing what loose cable nuts will do to shifting patterns).

Now trying to figure out what we want to eat and then probably an early evening.

Tomorrow I have a little sprinkler maint. to do and maybe wash the trailer if I get real with it, that just might not happen.

Thanks Walt for the help today and lunch!

Friday put a frame/engine skid plate on the kfx700, cleaned the garage and prepared to take the hauler to storage after cleanup from Oregon dunes trip. :beercheers: Drank some JD watching the sharks wrap up round one series against the predators.

Saturday, took hauler to storage, helped (watched) buddy pack bearings on his enclosed trailer. Picked up an old washing machine to tear apart and use the wash tub for a fire pit. They work great! Just finished shrimp fettucini, garlic bread and veggies. Gonna watch "Blood diamond" and play some poker.

Sunday, sleep in. (yeah right) gotta organize some stuff for a garage sale. likely put some on craigs list and take the rest to goodwill to make room in the 3rd car garage for the buggy and quads so the car can go back into the normal garage. What a concept, actually putting a car in the garage! Got a tv in the garage so will likely have some sporting events on or play a dvd. Try to make the day last as long as possible because 4am monday will come too soon! :happydrunks:

Last night was a bunch of nothin'. Today was pretty much some spring cleaning around the house, got the oil changed in the truck, put new wind shield blades on mine and the wife's truck. Went out to dinner tonight with the wife and girls at Carrabas.

Tomorrow morning at the gun range for some relaxation and then off to Angel's Touch for some serious relaxation tomorrow afternoon. After that, the couch is calling my name!

Last night my son and I went to watch the powder puff football game between the Jr's & Sr's. Jr's won.

Came home and watched some TV and checked out DDR.

Today did some running around. Came home baked some cookies and watched some TV and of course now checking out whats new on DDR. :happydrunks:

Tomorrow sleeping in! Then doing some laundry and getting ready for another work week. :(

Firday night was date night for my wife and I.We went to dinner then out 4 wheeling in the Tracker :happydrunks:,then went and got some ice cream to wrap up the night.

Saturday woke up early took the wife to breakfast and went to the sand drags out at Primm.Was a blast.

Saturday night went to Craig & Tiff's wedding,good times.

Today going to church with wifes family and relaxation :beercheers:

I'm a little late on this, but then again its been a busy weekend.

Friday night wasnt much excitement since we spent the day driving around town lookin at houses (to buy)

Saturday morning took off to a slow start. Helped the wife clean the house a lil, then off to a friends house to work on Terry's rail.(Your very welcome Terry......) Not sure why but I think I was just as relieved and happy as you when we found the timing was correct. Then the cables were icing on the cake :)

Sat night was pretty quiet... took the family to dinner and crashed early.

Sunday morning has been comical to say the least.... We asked our oldest boy to take our new puppy outside and he didnt give him enough time to finish business... So the puppy drops a steamy loaf on the kitchen floor and since the kids arent paying attention.... The oldest steps in it. :happydrunks::beercheers: hehe

The rest of the day will be spent food shopping and a trip to costco... Yippie~

firday went riding on my vtx 1300 till 1 in the morning

saturday got up and hung around with the wife till 3 pm

went to lv motorsports and traded the vtx in for this

post-1409-1177264163.jpg

then went to dinner and rode till 1 am again

will try to go riding some more today :laughing:

Edited by dman74

my daughter and her meathead husband and the grandkid went to utah for the weekend :laughing: . peace and quiet. did a little side job for a kid from work at the house yesterday then watched basketball playoffs. watched the nascar race in the evening then went to the half shell for karioki night. even won a couple of free drinks for answering a trivia question. it was what was steve mcgarrets real name from hawaii five o. it was jack lord and then i realized i really am getting old to know that one. thats a fun place to hang out on a saturday plus real close to home. today just being lazy. more b ball playoffs, baseball, champ car grand prix from houston and even some golf. :D

Edited by superdave

lets see, Friday did stuff around the house while the wifey was at work, then relaxed. Went and got some stuff for our friends b-day.

Sat. Chilled around the house. Helped the wife clean. Got ready then went to Margaritaville for our friends B-day, then off to the Carnival Court. Man, margaritaville is f'in expensive.

today, just relaxin, watchin planet earth, then off to work tommorrow.