un easy phone call

RAGDOLL MX

UPDATE!

Cole just sent me a text saying this: "Wooo hoooo deployment postponing till july or august for my leg being broke!"

:headbang1: That's better news. At least now we have plenty of time to plan a big ol party or get together before his deployment. :happydrunks:

Night drags dedicated to COLE!!! WOOHOOO

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE!

you catz are pretty dam quick with the updates!

well as it stands right now, I will still get transfered into the 94th HHC from my unit now. that will happen on the 4th of May.

as far as deployment....not for a while, doc said as of today, its still broke, and wont be 100% till september.

IF i do deploy, for mobilazation, i will go to FT Bliss TX, and go through their med screening and most likley get kicked back for being all busted up.

thats all for now....going out for a beer!

Later!

Wow Cole,

I ain't like'n this news at all, nope. :shake:

But, I know your a True American Soldier, and you will do what our country asks of you.

Woody too and all our soldiers. :clap: Thank You guys. :laughoff:

May 4th is coming too damn soon :flipoff:

Not sure if I can make it up there by then to see ya. :laughoff:

Like everyone said here, "Let us know if you need or want anything" Bro.

Just get Ur arse back here and get that sandcar for some :dope::beerpint:

Remember 'We're here for you as well.'

Thanks again,

R-

Wow Cole,

I ain't like'n this news at all, nope. :shake:

But, I know your a True American Soldier, and you will do what our country asks of you.

Woody too and all our soldiers. :clap: Thank You guys. :laughoff:

May 4th is coming too damn soon :flipoff:

Not sure if I can make it up there by then to see ya. :laughoff:

Like everyone said here, "Let us know if you need or want anything" Bro.

Just get Ur arse back here and get that sandcar for some :dope::beerpint:

Remember 'We're here for you as well.'

Thanks again,

R-

Randy

he is getting transferred to another unit may 4th, but he isnt going anywhere for a while!! Thank goodness!!

we just need to put him back on his bike when they try to ship him out!! Yeah, thats what we will do.

Randy

he is getting transferred to another unit may 4th, but he isnt going anywhere for a while!! Thank goodness!!

we just need to put him back on his bike when they try to ship him out!! Yeah, thats what we will do.

YEAH ! That's the ticket. Good thinkin' Blondie :dope:

post-591-1177647192.jpg

When Cole's not 'In the House' .... He's 'In the AIR'

:flipoff:

Edited by Randog

:flipoff:, you're crazy, Cole.

I don't have any hats or stickers left, but I will hook you up with a bunch of DDR shirts and beer fo free just for serving for our country. :D

Easy with the Pete, next thing you know Don will be wanting a handout. :dope::beerpint:

Thanks for your service Cole. It takes a certain breed in this day and age and you are made of what it takes. Keep your head down and come back safe. Here in 29 Palms we have these care package drives every so often and send truck loads of geedunk and whatnot to our guys over there. I'm sure us DDR peeps can throw ya some goodies in a box and get it over to ya.

Keep us all posted with the goings on.

Good to hear Brother, didn't think they would be sending ya over like that, but like I said, it's a coming, we all know that....but for now, we'll just :flipoff: and have good times....Semper Fi, Woody

post-591-1177647192.jpg

When Cole's not 'In the House' .... He's 'In the AIR'

:flipoff:

Then is on the ground!! :dope:

Seriously tho, glad to hear of the postponement!! If they do decide you "get kicked back for being all busted up", maybe they'll find ya a cushy desk job pushin' paper somewhere....anywhere but there!!

In a perfect world, no more souls would be sent over there, but it's not a perfect world. :beerpint: