un easy phone call

RAGDOLL MX

Well about 5 minutes ago I got a phone call from my unit commander. I have just been notified that I have been mobolized for a tour in Iraq. Apparently Iam going to have to leave for mobalization to FT Bliss Texas on May 4th. there are a few things that iam going to have to do before I leave. I could be gone for up to a year....guess thats what I get for Re enlisting :beercheers: .

still not sure what they will do when they find out that my leg is broken. but ill cross that bridge when i get there.

Iam waiting for another phone call from the 94th HHC (Headquarters Company) within the next 72 hours, to give me the final word on what is going on. They may NOT take me just because of my leg. but i wont know till I get to that point.

My wife is a wreck, my paprents dont know yet, my friends (all of you) are the ones that know now. Ill leave information as I get it.

GO ARMY :headbang1:

Cole

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm...how bout a going away get-together for Cole? Damn, the 4th? That's right around the corner! :laughoff::headbang1:

well wait till I hear from the 94th HHC, that will give me a better understanding of what I have to do and when....but iam all about a party! :jester: :laughoff::beercheers::dunno::laughoff:

Hey Cole...If you want me to I'll close/ lock "Cole's Corner" so you can pick up where you left off when you get back! :beercheers:

NICE!

well, if iam in Kuwait, i should be able to log on to DDR, and Iam taking my lap top and iam getting a new camera, so i post up Pics of whats going on there...ill start my own site there.....LOL

www.IDR.com

Iraqi Dune Riders.com

Now what does a tour of Iraq consist of ???? A tour sounds like "hey lets go check out the sites", your tour does not sound like cruisin on a quad through the dunes.....

Thanks for your service ! Not only to have the courage to go, but to go and re-enlist.....hats off bro ! :thumb:

I have nothing but the utmost respect for anyone in the military these days! I joined back in 88 just to get the college $$$ and guaranteed home loans! Then Desert Storm begins just as I am getting ready to get out and I get involuntarily extended! thank god it was only for 2 weeks.

All I can say is Good Luck if you go, stay down and don't try to be the Hero, anyone there already is!! :thumb: