un easy phone call

RAGDOLL MX

All I can say is Good Luck if you go, stay down and don't try to be the Hero, anyone there already is!!

Be safe and come home safe. Be sure to let DDR know if there is anything you and your unit could use. Thanks again for your service.

Take care of yourself if you end up going.. :D

Edited by Dani

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant thank you all for ALL of your support, i know that there are alot of people out there that are against the war, and some against the prez (not pete, cause he would be an awesome prez). but i really thank all of you for YOUR support.

I can only think of a few things that I would like IF i do have to go over to the big sand box.

New DDR Hat

a couple of DDR Shirts

alot of DDR stickers....(cause I wanna put them everywhere)

any used or un watched Sand Dune/FMX/Quad DVDs

a autographed picture of Wingnut :dope: , Dunefreak :grin: , Tres Hermanos :thumb:

an 8x10 picture of GWH in a dress.... :GWH:

and most of all.....a free beer before i go...gonna have to get sh*t faced :slap: for this one. :watching::laughoff::laughing: :dance:

other than that...all of you :woo_hoo:

and from me to you :slap:

Sorry about you having to go, that really sucks!! :(

Thank you for serving our country and keeping us all safe at home. :laughing:

If you or your family needs anything please let DDR know. I will be looking forward to reading IDR.com :thumb:

:laughing:, you're crazy, Cole.

I don't have any hats or stickers left, but I will hook you up with a bunch of DDR shirts and beer fo free just for serving for our country. :D

I personally think we should take up a collection, to get a buttload of stickers made up for cole to PLASTER all over iraq!!!! How fuggin hiliarious would it be to see a newcast over there, and in the background see a DDR sticker on something. THAT WOULD FUGGIN ROCK!!! Id contribute to that cause!! :watching::thumb:

SO CAN I GET MY OWN SMILEY NOW?

an IDR smiley?

WTF would that look like? this? post-3-1177562143.gif

:laughoff:

I personally think we should take up a collection, to get a buttload of stickers made up for cole to PLASTER all over iraq!!!! How fuggin hiliarious would it be to see a newcast over there, and in the background see a DDR sticker on something. THAT WOULD FUGGIN ROCK!!! Id contribute to that cause!! :dance: :watching:

:laughing::thumb:

as Don29Palms would say...UHHHHHH NO! :woo_hoo:

Hey Cole,

Thanks for your service and please be safe over there if you go... :laughing:

one more thing...

When you get back you'll have enough $$$$ saved up to buy the SANDRAIL you really want. :watching:

You are a funny guy and I'll miss the SOBE bombs till you come back. :thumb:

Chris

I'll make it for sure to that one, Need anything let me know. Hell, I'd like to be going with ya. Missed my trip a few weeks ago. From one brother to another...Semper Fi, Woody :stick_smack:

Edited by wsky70

DAMN dude!! I can't believe I didn't see your post before tonight!! Honestly, I hope they reject you, at the very least keep ya stateside! I feel the same as everyone else, can't say it any better, can't say it at all.

Stay safe. :(

well thanks guys, you all are to much, like i said, when i get more information ill post it, and then we will set up a gathering of some sort.

btw.....i want Wingnuts collection of magazines....

No kidding...now you wont be able to come to my house, take an "S" and read them!!!!! :stick_smack:

Cool if you end up going, let me know if you need anything, like the others said thank you for serving!! I will chip in for stickers beers or whatever. Just be safe cole, again like stated before you all are hero's for even going so don't be foolish, need to get back and ride.

P.S. hope you do not have to go, no need to leave your wife and family.

UPDATE!

Cole just sent me a text saying this: "Wooo hoooo deployment postponing till july or august for my leg being broke!"

:headbang1: That's better news. At least now we have plenty of time to plan a big ol party or get together before his deployment. :happydrunks:

A bunch of my friends are in Iraq right now and the good thing, they can still stay in contact through the web...makes it easier to deal. More are leaving in a week or so, you guys know some of them. If you do have to go, be safe, if not...that is great. No matter what you're in my thoughts and prayers (even if you stay, cause that leg has to heal!)

UPDATE!

Cole just sent me a text saying this: "Wooo hoooo deployment postponing till july or august for my leg being broke!"

:headbang1: That's better news. At least now we have plenty of time to plan a big ol party or get together before his deployment. :happydrunks:

How about a night drag going away party?