EY3BA11 Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 Sounds like someone was once a marine! LOL Quote
painterjoe Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 this is the snafu car Nice car. You joined a couple of our runs over t-day. I have the Black Pearl car and my buddy had the red Doulble Throwdown behind me. Quote
Eliminator Posted December 12, 2006 Posted December 12, 2006 Nice car. You joined a couple of our runs over t-day. I have the Black Pearl car and my buddy had the red Doulble Throwdown behind me. Nice we will see you again. Quote
zero Posted December 18, 2006 Posted December 18, 2006 had to update my pic. added some suspension upgrades Quote
trickyLS-2racer Posted December 30, 2006 Posted December 30, 2006 hey everone I thought i would add a few pics of our hot rod Quote
Randog Posted July 25, 2007 Posted July 25, 2007 Let's see some more rails! Your car looks awesome Pete. Very Shiny. Here's mine. Quote
90+ PLUS Posted July 26, 2007 Posted July 26, 2007 Sounds like someone was once a marine! LOL nope. lol Quote
ahsumtoy Posted August 27, 2007 Posted August 27, 2007 Here is my first ever long travel. Got to use it a few times last season before it got too hot. Quote
barefoot bob Posted September 29, 2007 Posted September 29, 2007 is it just me or are there a buttload of pics missing here ?? Quote
sand chick Posted September 29, 2007 Posted September 29, 2007 is it just me or are there a buttload of pics missing here ?? No I thought it was just me!! I can't see any in the old threads either, I figured it must have been my dumb a$$ computer. Quote
dunefreak Posted September 29, 2007 Posted September 29, 2007 No I thought it was just me!! I can't see any in the old threads either, I figured it must have been my dumb a$$ computer. Alot of old pics got deleted. We are in the process of trying to get the old attachments back and rebuilt. Quote
offroadracer Posted October 2, 2007 Posted October 2, 2007 new one is red old one green buggy works Nice car (the red one) Quote
Dizzle Posted December 1, 2007 Posted December 1, 2007 (edited) this is the snafu car SNAFU ROCKS Edited December 1, 2007 by SinCity400 Quote
redswr Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 Just got it awhile back. thats a cool looking little car... what the specs? Quote
higheroctane69 Posted December 8, 2007 Posted December 8, 2007 thats a cool looking little car... what the specs? 2003 Sand bullet W/02 fuel injected kawasaki zx 1200 motor. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.