June 23rd Dumont trip

dunefreak

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:beerpint: ok then...I'll tell ya what. Let's do one- YOU plan it, YOU host it, and YOU grill the food. I'll bring a small tub of potato salad and sit back and eat like 20 bucks worth of food. cool? :dance: You must not have caught on to the past big trips where "everyone" did a potluck. Most of us that did all the work.....we're over potlucks. :beercheers: eff that chit :laughoff: The word "potluck" is almost as bad as saying "official DDR camp". Just don't say it. :wedgie: :dance:

:clap: :dance: :blury:

Is it Saturday yet? :rockwoot:

AMEN TO THAT!!!! POTLUCKS ARE DONE AND OVERATED!!! :no_no:

:laughoff: ok then...I'll tell ya what. Let's do one- YOU plan it, YOU host it, and YOU grill the food. I'll bring a small tub of potato salad and sit back and eat like 20 bucks worth of food. cool? :laughoff: You must not have caught on to the past big trips where "everyone" did a potluck. Most of us that did all the work.....we're over potlucks. :beercheers: eff that chit :thumb: The word "potluck" is almost as bad as saying "official DDR camp". Just don't say it. :no_no: :laughing:

:watching::laughoff::laughoff:

Is it Saturday yet? :laughoff:

:laughing::laughing: And their will be NO BOWLING ALLEY out there so........That means no impromptu potlucks, no hanging out in my trailer and no eating and drinking my sh*t BITCHEZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!! :flipoff::flipoff::laughing:

Edited by wingnut

:laughoff::thumb: And their will be NO BOWLING ALLEY out there so........That means no impromptu potlucks, no hanging out in my trailer and no eating and drinking my sh*t BITCHEZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!! :laughoff::laughoff::laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

oh come onnnn!!! You have to admit- that last one on your bachleor party weekend was the chit! Tiff's Chicken Enchiladas! :beercheers::laughoff::laughoff:

hey now, the last potluck i went to i stopped by, dropped off my food, said hi to people and left, so I guess I didnt stick around long enough to see how the ddr potlucks really go on. :laughoff:

so neways, as of now im counting down we have 50 hours till we head out to dumont. :beercheers:

:laughing: it was actually more of a joke lol

Hey, ya never know. :laughoff:

hey now, the last potluck i went to i stopped by, dropped off my food, said hi to people and left, so I guess I didnt stick around long enough to see how the ddr potlucks really go on. :laughing:

so neways, as of now im counting down we have 50 hours till we head out to dumont. :laughoff:

:thumb: it's all good. I guess you missed some of the talk about them being a pain in the a$$ too then.

:beercheers: Saturday can't come quick enough. :D

:beercheers::laughoff: And their will be NO BOWLING ALLEY out there so........That means no impromptu potlucks, no hanging out in my trailer and no eating and drinking my sh*t BITCHEZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!! :thumb::laughing::laughoff:

Oh darnit, I bought my bowling set too!!! I wanted to try it out! ahahahh...j.k. I am still getting one I swear!

You know most of the DDR rides start at the south pole at 2PM, should we have a meeting at the south pole at 2am? :beercheers:

Is that the time and place for the S. A. meeting?? :laughoff:

Sandoholics Anonymous :laughoff::thumb:

Dang it I have such a hard time beating the addiction!!

Edited by buggychick

I just finished putting Mike's front end together, soooo Speed Racer will be in attendance as well ('till he breaks something else)???? :beercheers:

dunefreak

Sincity_blondie

Don29palms

OGP

Joe Duner

sanddunesaddict

wsky70

mineurbiz

GWH & her dad, Mike

SAND~SNAKE

buggychick & Budlight Bob

ISBB

redswr + 2 (my brother and a friend)

sandseeker & wife

northphelan

Ocean 03

vegas400ex

1BADYFZ

YFZKYLE

dinicolada

DMAN74

CaptNkllm

DuneLover (my wife)

vegas style

justntime & oranges

budsponge

Campbell

Foxysandchick & Sincity450...plus 2 more

NicoleinVegas

MikeinVegas

PaulyPaul

Resident^Blonde

Evil Beaver

Mr.Brownsand

SIN CITY 450

POWERHOUSE

CDAVEGO & DUNESMURF

Racer X

Dp315

KustomMadMan

Speed Racer

i was wondering about that too. i usually just survive on beef jerky and dr. pepper when i go for a ride but if there is going to be a pot luck i could bring something or give $$$ to whoever is feeding me.

Know we now how you keep that girlish figure. :laughing:

:laughoff::thumb::beercheers::laughoff:

I just finished putting Mike's front end together, soooo Speed Racer will be in attendance as well ('till he breaks something else)???? :laughing:

...or at least until Saddam Hussein runs into him again with that little yellow rail :laughoff:

normal_S2010031~6.JPG

^that dude that hit him looked just like Saddam! :thumb:

oh wait... Saddam was hung... thats right. We shouldn't be seeing him in the dunes anymore. Cool! :beercheers::laughing::laughoff:

My big jerk off of a boss told me I really need to go to the dunes this weekend, so I was really thinking about going. Will there be anyone out there? :laughing: I think I can make it, I think I can I think I can.....so hopefully see a bunch of you out there saturday!!!!!! :laughoff::beercheers::laughoff: no pot luck at my camper either :thumb::laughing:

I just finished putting Mike's front end together, soooo Speed Racer will be in attendance as well ('till he breaks something else)???? :laughoff:

dunefreak

Sincity_blondie

Don29palms

OGP

Joe Duner

sanddunesaddict

wsky70

mineurbiz

GWH & her dad, Mike

SAND~SNAKE

buggychick & Budlight Bob

ISBB

redswr + 2 (my brother and a friend)

sandseeker & wife

northphelan

Ocean 03

vegas400ex

1BADYFZ

YFZKYLE

dinicolada

DMAN74

CaptNkllm

DuneLover (my wife)

vegas style

justntime & oranges

budsponge

Campbell

Foxysandchick & Sincity450...plus 2 more

NicoleinVegas

MikeinVegas

PaulyPaul

Resident^Blonde

Evil Beaver

Mr.Brownsand

SIN CITY 450

POWERHOUSE

CDAVEGO & DUNESMURF

Racer X

Dp315

KustomMadMan

Speed Racer

:laughing: Randog <<< :laughoff:

That's all the whining from me.

Be safe peeps. Have mega fun. :thumb::beercheers:

:laughing: Let me tell you sonny. I'm going to my 20yr reunion on Sat.

Car is torn down too. But I'll be back. :laughoff::D:laughing:

:laughoff:

ok, maybe DDR will have to make a special summer night run/ round 2 later this summer (maybe August ?) just for Randog :laughing::beercheers::thumb: