Leg injury

Sincity_blondie

So they aren't gonna have to amputate that kankle? :laughing:

Good thing you went and had it checked out. :ahhhhh: Get better soon. :D

Kankle , dude thats a THANKLE its huge lol , Sorry stacey , atleast your gonna be alright :rolleyes:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Job! :dope: No harm done. I am glad you went. But what sucks................ You can't drink :happydrunks: :hug: I am happy your gonna be better. See, Friends are the best. We care :hug:

I CANT DRINK??? crap thats right, not supposed to drink when your on antibiotics huh??? mutha bitchezzzz!! gives me a week to get them all done before I go to coral. then ill be getting my drink on.

the xray tech thought it would be funny to tell me, wow, yup, its broke. messed up :thumb:

Its good to know its a plastic pipe, now I dont really gotta be worried bout getting a tentus or blood poisoning hopefully. and it is actually a gash, not a dent. I did keep it on ice most of the evening it happened, and the swelling went down tremendously. just concerns me now that my ankle is so swollen and bruised. guess that could be from me walkin on it instead of keeping it elevated??

oh well, ill live in sure. might take off work early today and stop by the quick care for 4 hours. :happydrunks:

the not-so-quick care???

:thumb:

seriously.......get the swelling down.....sucksthat it happened

I really dont want a tetnus shot. those hurt from what ive been told. lol

they gave me a tetnus shot in the arm, and a freakin antibiotic shot in the a$$. DID I MENTION, I HATE NEEDLES!!

Well.....did it hurt like you thought?

Well.....did it hurt like you thought?

actually the antibiotics shot in the butt hurt more at the time. but a couple days later, my arm was alot more sore than my butt. :laughoff:

the leg isnt looking much better. its very obvious there is infection now. :( and the bruising is still very bad more than a week later. :dance:

Im avoiding all pipes from now on! :clap:

Did you get those bandaids? They helped mine heal and keep clean. Also heard...no peroxide!!

I got the bandaids with the antibiotics right on them. Dr told me to change bandaid 3 times a day, and always keep one on.

yeah, they said peroxide keeps the wound from healing. :clap:

Stacey if you are not healed up by this weekend, I think you should not go on this trip!!! Let it heal, don't risk injuring it more.

effffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff that!!! Im not in pain, and im taking my meds!!!! IM GOING TO CORAL!!!! :laughoff::flipoff:

That wounded purple kankle better get healed up soon if you are going to Coral this weekend! :laughoff:

Good thing you have a kankle and not a thankle(when your thigh is the same width as your ankle)it could have been worse, glad your OK..

got any more pics???

ill take a few and upload them tonight if I have time. gotta take puppy to vet. ewwwwwwwwwwww :laughoff:

k heres a couple of updated photos. cell phone camera sucks. cant get the full effect. pretty much bottom of leg, ankle & foot, still bruised.

post-432-1179893308.jpg

post-432-1179893343.jpg

post-432-1179893392.jpg

Edited by Sincity_blondie

Aww that's almost nothing now stacy, nothing a little sunburn and capn won't fix!!! Doesn't seem nearly as swollen, I still can't believe how far down your foot the swelling and bruising went, looks like you sprained it and slammed into the pipe.

Edited by Kens Colors