going out of state for a month

RAGDOLL MX

well i get to escape the heat for a while, i have to go to wisconson for 2 weeks for the army and then i get back on the 15th and then i leave again for another 2 weeks to train some ROTC cadets in washington. so lucky me 70 degree weather and some PT (Physcial Training) for a month, I need a break anyway.

Ill post some pics as i get to, not sure about theinternet connection and availability.

Cole :stick_smack:

Enjoy the better weather and pretty green trees and grass. Remember to check your suitcase on your way home you never know what critters have decided to hop on board.Bugs!!!

Take care :D

Yeah it'll be nice to get away from the heat.

When your in Washington, PM Wa.statecrew. You guys can swap broken bones stories. He's all mad cause he was going to enlist, but now he has 4 screws in his ankle.

Well hurry back!

well got 2 hours of sleep and got up to do some good ol fashion Army PT, eat some chow, and off to class....ahh what a life...iam so friggin tired, iam getting out of class at 4pm, and going to bed till tomorrow some time......

iam over it

well got 2 hours of sleep and got up to do some good ol fashion Army PT, eat some chow, and off to class....ahh what a life...iam so friggin tired, iam getting out of class at 4pm, and going to bed till tomorrow some time......

iam over it

...and to think you volunteered for this. Ahhh the good life! :dunno:

Bare with it Ragdoll. Your a tough guy. :think:

Only guy I know that will go on buggy rides with a shattered ancle. :dunno:

Hope to have you back soon.

Keep saving for a sandcar! :boxer: I ain't forgot bro. :rolleyes:

R-

Oh yeah, Did they let you bring your 6pack of beer? :think:

Bare with it Ragdoll. Your a tough guy. :blink:

Only guy I know that will go on buggy rides with a shattered ancle. :dunno:

Hope to have you back soon.

Keep saving for a sandcar! :think: I ain't forgot bro. :think:

R-

Oh yeah, Did they let you bring your 6pack of beer? :rolleyes:

ill bare with it, iam just really tired

still saving for the car!!!!!

and i dint have to bring beer, its downstairs in the shoppette, ill buy some after chow :boxer:

Well iam in class right now. Bored to tears. Iam on my sidekick. So at least I have internet on here. So far this place sucks. Not a decent sand dune for hundreds of miles, I have experienced a tornado in the last 24 hours. No one here knows what a sandrail is. Luckly I brought my sand vids with me.

I can't stand the wisconson accent "don't ya know". The breathing of peanut butter sucks. But apparently the do have a fest here this weekend....ooooo its called the "butter fest" what fun.

Going to the mall of america on sat, and the brewers game on sunday.

More to post later.

Well iam in class right now. Bored to tears. Iam on my sidekick. So at least I have internet on here. So far this place sucks. Not a decent sand dune for hundreds of miles, I have experienced a tornado in the last 24 hours. No one here knows what a sandrail is. Luckly I brought my sand vids with me.

I can't stand the wisconson accent "don't ya know". The breathing of peanut butter sucks. But apparently the do have a fest here this weekend....ooooo its called the "butter fest" what fun.

Going to the mall of america on sat, and the brewers game on sunday.

More to post later.

Lets see some pics!!!

Hey Cole, bring me back some Leinenkugel's so I can make my Mahwaukee Beer Brats!

ok ill see what i can find.

been in class alot so there hasnt been a time where i could take any pics, but this weekend i will for sure

Hey Cole, bring me back some Leinenkugel's so I can make my Mahwaukee Beer Brats!

ok Bob...iam sorry, but i got your 6 pack of that beer....but i ran out of my beer and drank yours...but fear not...ill get you another 6 pack...after i drink another 6 of it...its really goooooooooood. :driver::laughing::thumb: