NicoleinVegas Posted July 25, 2007 Posted July 25, 2007 Will there be any lights this time...to help it so people don't go down where people go up?? That freaked me out! Quote
dunefreak Posted July 25, 2007 Author Posted July 25, 2007 Will there be any lights this time...to help it so people don't go down where people go up?? That freaked me out! I really doubt it. Nobody seems to want to help get them out there. It almost seems the people that need them the most don't do anything but b*tch about it. Here's a message to all those people: If you don't have lights, bring some! I have headlights so I'm not too worried about it. Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted July 25, 2007 Posted July 25, 2007 I really doubt it. Nobody seems to want to help get them out there. It almost seems the people that need them the most don't do anything but b*tch about it. Here's a message to all those people: If you don't have lights, bring some! I have headlights so I'm not too worried about it. chyeaa. Quote
fiestyfelicia Posted July 25, 2007 Posted July 25, 2007 I think I am going to try and make it. I think The boys are old enough to stay by themselves But what happened to the list? I seem to have lost it somewhere. Where is everyone planning on camping? I will be going alone, so I want to try to camp with a group of trustables. Quote
dunefreak Posted July 25, 2007 Author Posted July 25, 2007 The last updated one was back on the 2nd page.. Here is the most current list...I think DUNIEMONKIE DuneFreak Offroadracer Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH Ocean03? Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms magic YFZ450 high octane junkie wingnut Eliminator & tanner 54 lv2ride milt1964 RAPTORLICIOUS 1BADYFZ Sincity_blondie NicoleinVegas? Quote
wingnut Posted July 26, 2007 Posted July 26, 2007 DUNIEMONKIE DuneFreak Offroadracer Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH Ocean03? Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms magic YFZ450 high octane junkie Eliminator & tanner 54 lv2ride milt1964 RAPTORLICIOUS 1BADYFZ Sincity_blondie NicoleinVegas? Quote
dunefreak Posted July 26, 2007 Author Posted July 26, 2007 DUNIEMONKIE DuneFreak Offroadracer Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH Ocean03? Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms magic YFZ450 high octane junkie Eliminator & tanner 54 lv2ride milt1964 RAPTORLICIOUS 1BADYFZ Sincity_blondie NicoleinVegas? wtf? You aren't going AGAIN? Quote
yfzkyle Posted July 26, 2007 Posted July 26, 2007 DUNIEMONKIE DuneFreak Offroadracer Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH Ocean03? Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms magic YFZ450 high octane junkie wingnut Eliminator & tanner 54 lv2ride milt1964 RAPTORLICIOUS 1BADYFZ Sincity_blondie NicoleinVegas? yfz kyle Quote
90+ PLUS Posted July 26, 2007 Posted July 26, 2007 DUNIEMONKIE DuneFreak Offroadracer Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH Ocean03? Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms magic YFZ450 high octane junkie wingnut Eliminator & tanner 54????? lv2ride milt1964 RAPTORLICIOUS 1BADYFZ Sincity_blondie NicoleinVegas? yfz kyle.. our powder coating for the a-arms is taking FOREVER!! Quote
metalalien Posted July 27, 2007 Posted July 27, 2007 going for one night... what's the best night to race... friday or saturday? Quote
high octane junkie Posted July 27, 2007 Posted July 27, 2007 eric, you should definitely go on friday.. it's gonna be the most happening night i assure you. some of us here are secretly going that night, but don't tell no one.. that's our little secret. sshhh. Quote
dunefreak Posted July 27, 2007 Author Posted July 27, 2007 going for one night... what's the best night to race... friday or saturday? The most peeps are going ON the night of 11th- Saturday. Quote
redswr Posted July 27, 2007 Posted July 27, 2007 i'm probably in but not for sure yet... anyone here of the metior shower going on that weekend? Quote
metalalien Posted July 28, 2007 Posted July 28, 2007 eric, you should definitely go on friday.. it's gonna be the most happening night i assure you. some of us here are secretly going that night, but don't tell no one.. that's our little secret. sshhh. Are you going to be there on saturday too? Saturday would be easier for me... Quote
OGP Posted July 28, 2007 Posted July 28, 2007 Im getting the Bud Light Mobile back this week. Woohoo. Taking it out that weekend for its shakedown run. Quote
high octane junkie Posted July 29, 2007 Posted July 29, 2007 Are you going to be there on saturday too? Saturday would be easier for me... that was a joke.. i'm not sure anyone is going on friday. yeah, i'm bringin' the baby blue shee, maybe the rhino too. Quote
nlvredneck Posted July 30, 2007 Posted July 30, 2007 i'll be there!!! friday evening, saturday and leaving sunday mornin. i'll be trin out my new toy---> Quote
metalalien Posted July 30, 2007 Posted July 30, 2007 (edited) that was a joke.. i'm not sure anyone is going on friday. yeah, i'm bringin' the baby blue shee, maybe the rhino too. I only asked because in the video thread of the last night ride they talked about friday night too. EDIT: er well I just checked the video thread, no mention of friday.. guess I am seeing things...LOL See ya there Junkie. Edited July 30, 2007 by metalalien Quote
nlvredneck Posted July 31, 2007 Posted July 31, 2007 the 11th is also a bonus for me...it's the weekend of my b-day so beer,sand, and friends(hopefully i can meet sum) is a great weekend for me :freakin_nuts: Quote
dunefreak Posted July 31, 2007 Author Posted July 31, 2007 the 11th is also a bonus for me...it's the weekend of my b-day so beer,sand, and friends(hopefully i can meet sum) is a great weekend for me hell yeah :freakin_nuts: Will definitely have to finally meet you that weekend. and the list continues.... DUNIEMONKIE DuneFreak Offroadracer Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH Ocean03? Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms magic YFZ450 high octane junkie wingnut Eliminator & tanner 54????? lv2ride milt1964 RAPTORLICIOUS 1BADYFZ Sincity_blondie NicoleinVegas? yfz kyle nlvredneck Quote
fiestyfelicia Posted July 31, 2007 Posted July 31, 2007 DUNIEMONKIE DuneFreak Offroadracer Powerhouse Vegas400ex Wsky70 buggychick BudlightBob wa.statecrew BigBoreVegas GWH Ocean03? Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World CaptNkllm Dunelover Yamapimp OGP Don29palms magic YFZ450 high octane junkie wingnut Eliminator & tanner 54????? lv2ride milt1964 RAPTORLICIOUS 1BADYFZ Sincity_blondie NicoleinVegas? yfz kyle nlvredneck fiestyfelicia (maybe) Quote
lvnalolife Posted July 31, 2007 Posted July 31, 2007 Count us in.. lvnalolife and family 9digit justintime and family (I think) Quote
ynot Posted July 31, 2007 Posted July 31, 2007 I am on the fence. I really want to get some more time in the car since a business venture I am getting into may limit my ability to come out during the season. So I just might have to jump in the M/H and go! :rainbow1: Quote
dunefreak Posted July 31, 2007 Author Posted July 31, 2007 I am on the fence. I really want to get some more time in the car since a business venture I am getting into may limit my ability to come out during the season. So I just might have to jump in the M/H and go! Let's go duning, Terry! If you need a kick in the a$$ I'm here for ya. :rainbow1: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted July 31, 2007 Posted July 31, 2007 I am on the fence. I really want to get some more time in the car since a business venture I am getting into may limit my ability to come out during the season. So I just might have to jump in the M/H and go! :rainbow1: Id be more than happy to be the ballast that kept the car from rollin again LOL Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.