Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Will there be any lights this time...to help it so people don't go down where people go up?? That freaked me out!

I really doubt it.

Nobody seems to want to help get them out there. It almost seems the people that need them the most don't do anything but b*tch about it. Here's a message to all those people: If you don't have lights, bring some! :drinkbeer:

I have headlights so I'm not too worried about it. :beercheers:

Posted

I really doubt it.

Nobody seems to want to help get them out there. It almost seems the people that need them the most don't do anything but b*tch about it. Here's a message to all those people: If you don't have lights, bring some! :drinkbeer:

I have headlights so I'm not too worried about it. :beercheers:

chyeaa.

Posted

I think I am going to try and make it. I think The boys are old enough to stay by themselves :beercheers:

But what happened to the list? :drinkbeer: I seem to have lost it somewhere.

Where is everyone planning on camping? I will be going alone, so I want to try to camp with a group of trustables.

Posted

The last updated one was back on the 2nd page..

Here is the most current list...I think :beercheers:

DUNIEMONKIE

DuneFreak

Offroadracer

Powerhouse

Vegas400ex

Wsky70

buggychick

BudlightBob

wa.statecrew

BigBoreVegas

GWH

Ocean03?

Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World

CaptNkllm

Dunelover

Yamapimp

OGP

Don29palms

magic

YFZ450

high octane junkie

wingnut

Eliminator & tanner 54

lv2ride

milt1964

RAPTORLICIOUS

1BADYFZ

Sincity_blondie

NicoleinVegas?

Posted

DUNIEMONKIE

DuneFreak

Offroadracer

Powerhouse

Vegas400ex

Wsky70

buggychick

BudlightBob

wa.statecrew

BigBoreVegas

GWH

Ocean03?

Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World

CaptNkllm

Dunelover

Yamapimp

OGP

Don29palms

magic

YFZ450

high octane junkie

Eliminator & tanner 54

lv2ride

milt1964

RAPTORLICIOUS

1BADYFZ

Sincity_blondie

NicoleinVegas?

Posted

DUNIEMONKIE

DuneFreak

Offroadracer

Powerhouse

Vegas400ex

Wsky70

buggychick

BudlightBob

wa.statecrew

BigBoreVegas

GWH

Ocean03?

Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World

CaptNkllm

Dunelover

Yamapimp

OGP

Don29palms

magic

YFZ450

high octane junkie

Eliminator & tanner 54

lv2ride

milt1964

RAPTORLICIOUS

1BADYFZ

Sincity_blondie

NicoleinVegas?

wtf? You aren't going AGAIN? :beercheers:

Posted

DUNIEMONKIE

DuneFreak

Offroadracer

Powerhouse

Vegas400ex

Wsky70

buggychick

BudlightBob

wa.statecrew

BigBoreVegas

GWH

Ocean03?

Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World

CaptNkllm

Dunelover

Yamapimp

OGP

Don29palms

magic

YFZ450

high octane junkie

wingnut

Eliminator & tanner 54

lv2ride

milt1964

RAPTORLICIOUS

1BADYFZ

Sincity_blondie

NicoleinVegas?

yfz kyle :beercheers:

Posted

DUNIEMONKIE

DuneFreak

Offroadracer

Powerhouse

Vegas400ex

Wsky70

buggychick

BudlightBob

wa.statecrew

BigBoreVegas

GWH

Ocean03?

Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World

CaptNkllm

Dunelover

Yamapimp

OGP

Don29palms

magic

YFZ450

high octane junkie

wingnut

Eliminator & tanner 54?????

lv2ride

milt1964

RAPTORLICIOUS

1BADYFZ

Sincity_blondie

NicoleinVegas?

yfz kyle..

our powder coating for the a-arms is taking FOREVER!! :beercheers:

Posted

eric, you should definitely go on friday.. it's gonna be the most happening night i assure you.

some of us here are secretly going that night, but don't tell no one.. that's our little secret. sshhh.

Posted

eric, you should definitely go on friday.. it's gonna be the most happening night i assure you.

some of us here are secretly going that night, but don't tell no one.. that's our little secret. sshhh.

Are you going to be there on saturday too? Saturday would be easier for me... :)

Posted

Im getting the Bud Light Mobile back this week. Woohoo. Taking it out that weekend for its shakedown run.

Posted (edited)

that was a joke.. i'm not sure anyone is going on friday.

yeah, i'm bringin' the baby blue shee, maybe the rhino too.

I only asked because in the video thread of the last night ride they talked about friday night too. :)

EDIT: er well I just checked the video thread, no mention of friday.. guess I am seeing things...LOL

See ya there Junkie. :)

Edited by metalalien
Posted

the 11th is also a bonus for me...it's the weekend of my b-day so beer,sand, and friends(hopefully i can meet sum) is a great weekend for me :freakin_nuts:

Posted

the 11th is also a bonus for me...it's the weekend of my b-day so beer,sand, and friends(hopefully i can meet sum) is a great weekend for me :dunno:

hell yeah :freakin_nuts: Will definitely have to finally meet you that weekend.

and the list continues.... :blink::boxer:

DUNIEMONKIE

DuneFreak

Offroadracer

Powerhouse

Vegas400ex

Wsky70

buggychick

BudlightBob

wa.statecrew

BigBoreVegas

GWH

Ocean03?

Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World

CaptNkllm

Dunelover

Yamapimp

OGP

Don29palms

magic

YFZ450

high octane junkie

wingnut

Eliminator & tanner 54?????

lv2ride

milt1964

RAPTORLICIOUS

1BADYFZ

Sincity_blondie

NicoleinVegas?

yfz kyle

nlvredneck

Posted

DUNIEMONKIE

DuneFreak

Offroadracer

Powerhouse

Vegas400ex

Wsky70

buggychick

BudlightBob

wa.statecrew

BigBoreVegas

GWH

Ocean03?

Sandseeker & Drunkest Girl in the World

CaptNkllm

Dunelover

Yamapimp

OGP

Don29palms

magic

YFZ450

high octane junkie

wingnut

Eliminator & tanner 54?????

lv2ride

milt1964

RAPTORLICIOUS

1BADYFZ

Sincity_blondie

NicoleinVegas?

yfz kyle

nlvredneck

fiestyfelicia (maybe)

Posted

I am on the fence. I really want to get some more time in the car since a business venture I am getting into may limit my ability to come out during the season. So I just might have to jump in the M/H and go! :rainbow1:

Posted

I am on the fence. I really want to get some more time in the car since a business venture I am getting into may limit my ability to come out during the season. So I just might have to jump in the M/H and go! :laughoff:

Let's go duning, Terry! If you need a kick in the a$$ I'm here for ya. :rainbow1: :laughing:

Posted

I am on the fence. I really want to get some more time in the car since a business venture I am getting into may limit my ability to come out during the season. So I just might have to jump in the M/H and go! :rainbow1:

Id be more than happy to be the ballast that kept the car from rollin again LOL

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...