Coral pink/labor day

Danielle

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to rain all weekend!!! :watching:

No it's not.I have been checking the weather everyday.

Friday, Aug 31

High: 94 °F RealFeel®: 89 °F

Partly sunny and very warmFriday Night, Aug 31

Low: 55 °F RealFeel®: 53 °F

Mainly clearForecast Details | Hourly Forecast Available on Premium | AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast

Saturday, Sep 1

High: 92 °F RealFeel®: 87 °F

Partly sunnySaturday Night, Sep 1

Low: 66 °F RealFeel®: 66 °F

ClearForecast Details | Hourly Forecast Available on Premium | AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast

Sunday, Sep 2

High: 94 °F RealFeel®: 92 °F

Very warm with plenty of sunshineSunday Night, Sep 2

Low: 62 °F RealFeel®: 63 °F

Partly cloudyForecast Details | Hourly Forecast Available on Premium | AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast

Monday, Sep 3

High: 91 °F RealFeel®: 86 °F

Mostly sunnyMonday Night, Sep 3

Low: 57 °F RealFeel®: 59 °F

Clear to partly cloudyForecast Details | Hourly Forecast Available on Premium | AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast

Edited by Danielle

I've never been there and am trying to work it out... How do you get there? 15 N. right @ exit 16 Hurricane is all that I know... When is everybody leaving maybe I can follow somebody from Hurricane... Any info would be great...

(FYI Robby Gordon finished 20th @ Bristol, efen figures he should stay in the dirt)

I've never been there and am trying to work it out... How do you get there? 15 N. right @ exit 16 Hurricane is all that I know... When is everybody leaving maybe I can follow somebody from Hurricane... Any info would be great...

(FYI Robby Gordon finished 20th @ Bristol, efen figures he should stay in the dirt)

We are leaving Friday morning with offroadracer and wingnut is leaving friday afternoon.

Dunefreak is leaving thursday night and getting a spot for everyone :watching::blury::blury::bawl:

And he will have lunch and dinner for everyone.He said No potluck needed he has it all under control. :D What a nice guy don't you think :clap:

As for directions you got the first part right but as for the rest i will let someone else tell you or have Chris get on here and give them to you.But I bet Pete will draw you one of his fancy maps. :D

I'll be leaving ASAP after the kids get home from school on Friday or first thing Saturday AM. I'm working in New Mexico Mon. Tue. Wed. that's why I'm not 100% on this. Anyone want to prep and load a trailer? LOL just kidding I'll stay in touch...

I'll be leaving ASAP after the kids get home from school on Friday or first thing Saturday AM. I'm working in New Mexico Mon. Tue. Wed. that's why I'm not 100% on this. Anyone want to prep and load a trailer? LOL just kidding I'll stay in touch...

If you leave sat.morning I think pauly and vegas400ex are leaving than.But that will be a fast trip if you have to be out of town for work mon.morning.