IMA RACIST!

OGP

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as it doesn't involve repeatedly asking us to put up a singles section or MySpace section and conforms to the board rules, then FINE. :dunno:

:offtopic: i'm over that i was talking bout family issues :blah: by the way i was only trying to help redswr and rach out . okay back on topic ogp you the man :MBdance:

:offtopic: i'm over that i was talking bout family issues :blah: by the way i was only trying to help redswr and rach out . okay back on topic ogp you the man :blah:

:dunno: ok

What about girls showing their belly buttons? :dunno:

What about em? :barf:

:MBdance:

I love it when some little splib calls me a racist because at that point I can just agree with them and call them the names that proves I'm a racist. Blacks are starting to use that crap again more and more. It's funny because I don't hate anybody because the color of their skin I hate them because they're a$$holes. Good job Tim! Those senior citizens needed someone to stick up for them.

OK, I will be the first to ask....WTF is a "splib". :blink::dunno: Never heard that before. :think:

Good for you Tim...you're my hero. Did this happen in the town you live in or a neighboring city?

It Happened in the town I live in. And I know alot of People wouldnt have done anything due to the probability of retaliation later. That elder couple needed Help right then and I totally felt it was the right thing to do and step in. If the :offtopic: want to retaliate later, So be it. I have insurance.

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![what about our needs?]lol :argue:

What do you need old fat people for? Other than fodder to make jokes that piss Don off! Don- you're not old :lol:

:bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl:

heres your sighn

And here's my new personal pic :dope::lol:

Tim, you know you rock. See ya' soon Superman :dance:

never thought a racist thread would go 2 pages @ DDR

usually they don't, but nobody has really been racisist or offended anyone in their posts yet :thumb::bump:

I am waiting for that to happen any minute now- someone gets pissed and stirs up some BS arguement :dope::2cents:

I had a lil :dope: come to my door and try to sell me the news paper.....I said, you don't see the pile of them sitting by the trash can. He said, oh, would u like another subscription? :thumb::bump: sorry... :2cents: