SSSS 07 pics and such

sand chick

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be very interested in this

post-1646-1189996883_thumb.jpg

do you remember where this was? I did a search for kegking industries, but not there

I got the brochure either in my bag of goodies (still looking) OR its in the trunk of Don's car!

:shout: Don check your trunk & if it's there don't throw it away :D

Love everyones pics! Keep going OH YEAH I remember that, and that, and that!!

They can make them in any color except orange.

The black ones look normal.

I would like to see a set of these after a hard dune season.

I think the Polyurethane will hold up good :laughoff:

dont get me wrong...i think that poly would hold up much better too.

just the whole 80's leg warmers color scheme aint workin :ban-split:

bumble-bee-yellow-stripe-leg-warmers-s.jpg

:laughoff::laughoff:

Edited by richard cheese

Cool pics......So was this year the RZR sports super show like last year was the Rhino sports super show? :ban-split:

No, actually there really weren't that many. I know what you mean. Last year it seemed there were as many blinged out Rhinos than sandrails at the show. I think everyone just really liked the RZR's and posted pics of them. They are definitely better looking farm equipment than the Rhinos. :laughoff: Now that I think about it, I didn't even see that many Rhinos this year.

Spent my allowance on some new STU paddles and razors for the buggy! :ban-split:

Wife got some new riding gear, whip (for a quad you perverts!), and some clothes.

Junior got a new helmet.

Both kids got some cool shirts and stuff.

And of course as always wife finds a motorhome she want to upgrade too. NOT THIS YEAR!

Only got to spend 5 hours on Sun at the show. Thank God cuz I would have been broke!

This one's for high octane junkie :beercheers:

Joe Fab Mullet :thumb::thumbsdown:

SSSS_(88).JPG

rockin'. thanks.

who needs a sweet sand car when you got a sweet mullet? or in joe fabs case, you can have both!

i asked joe fab to purchase one of his shop shirts.. no go. i was gonna photo his mullet but i didn't wanna fight, good thing neither he or his entourage noticed you taking that photo, pete. by the looks of the photo (taken while mullet was facing away) you obviously know the rules but for those who don't.. rules:

#1) never ask a mullet personal questions about the mullet.

#2) never touch a mullet.

#3) you can look but don't stare, unless you want your a$$ kicked and your name took.

#4) never ask a mullet for a marlboro, or a drink of their southern comfort.

#5) never steal a mullets kraco, or touch the tuner.

#6) never try to steal a mullets primered 1978 camaro z28.

#7) never compliment a mullets camaro, they already know it's bad-a$$, duh.

#8) never ever bump into or spill anything on a mullet while wearing any of the following:

-a) faded george thorogood & the destroyers concert t-shirt, vintage.

-b.) ripped and faded levi's.

-c) converse all-stars.

-d) chrome belt loop keychain.

-e) if you see all of these garments being worn together, mulletude very high. just stay away.

#9) never bang mullets sister in her pick-up truck.. mullet sits there when towing camaro.

#10) sundays are for wrenching on camaro, just stay away.

Edited by high octane junkie

rockin'. thanks.

who needs a sweet sand car when you got a sweet mullet? or in joe fabs case, you can have both!

i asked joe fab to purchase one of his shop shirts.. no go. i was gonna photo his mullet but i didn't wanna fight, good thing neither he or his entourage noticed you taking that photo, pete. by the looks of the photo (taken while mullet was facing away) you obviously know the rules but for those who don't.. rules:

#3) you can look but don't stare, unless you want your a$$ kicked and your name took.

#8) never ever bump into or spill anything on a mullet while wearing any of the following:

-c) converse all-stars.

-e) if you see all of these garments being worn together, mulletude very high. just stay away.

#9) never bang mullets sister in her pick-up truck.. mullet sits there when towing camaro.

:thumb::idiot::idiot: thats some funny shiat junkie

rockin'. thanks.

-c) converse all-stars.

:thumb::idiot: too funny

Me and the family where there on sat. all day. Was my first show that i had been too, was a blast as we checked out everything. boy got some gear for $30 and i got some rear paddles. Wish i kinda knew who to look for as i could introduce myself, but in do time. Had a blast though. :freakin_nuts:

Me and the family where there on sat. all day. Was my first show that i had been too, was a blast as we checked out everything. boy got some gear for $30 and i got some rear paddles. Wish i kinda knew who to look for as i could introduce myself, but in do time. Had a blast though. :laughing:

We'll meet up sometime soon, Mike. :freakin_nuts:

Did you get all the info you needed from FoDD and the BLM?

We'll meet up sometime soon, Mike. :headbang1:

Did you get all the info you needed from FoDD and the BLM?

Sure did, thanks for the help and pointing me in the right direction. Cant wait to go out to the dunes, as it has been awhile. :boyyy: Will find time sooner or later to meet up :blury:

Thanks to everyone who stoped by and as far as the keg getting shuck up only if its not on CO2 or is not kept cold. :headbang1:

i beg to differ... Full keg in a barrell of ice and we tapped it when i got to the dunes... took a day and a half for it to become drinkable.. and i only traveled from Brawley to Glamis with it and went SLOW across vendor flats which isnt much and it was still crappy..

But hey to each their own.. Maybe pony kegs will settle faster..