Our New Toyhauler

YamaKiller

NIIIIIIce rig man...! :ban-split:

i was just speakin with your boy headinjury this morning!! good guy he is

Yeah, he was great!!!

And yes that one pic on the side of the raod makes it look super long. I took it that way on purpose. Not that its not long anyway 45' but I walked to the other side of the road and went down into the desert a little bit so I was looking up at the trailer

You Did It :ban-split: Congats! Congrats! Mike and tell the Wifey as well.Can't wait to see it in person.I thought you were only going 42? 45 WOW!

When you need to register it at the DMV let me know and I will meet you there so you don't have to wait in any line.

Lot's of luck with it :D

you don't really wanna know

17,300 :idiot:

HOLY CRAP. Whats your truck rated to tow? I guess that trailer was originally designed for a medium duty to haul it. At least you have a dually!!!! Its an awesome trailer. But I had no idea they weighed that much. :thumb:

HOLY CRAP. Whats your truck rated to tow? I guess that trailer was originally designed for a medium duty to haul it. At least you have a dually!!!! Its an awesome trailer. But I had no idea they weighed that much. :thumb:

well this is the 40' one, and he got the 40+5 which adds 5' to the garage so :idiot: but for the 40'er

Model FTL4005

Axle Weight 9610 lb.

Hitch Weight 2990 lb

GVWR 17000 lb.

Payload 4400 lb. (the rest must be water and gas?)

but still even the hitch weight :dunno::idiot: thats quit a load, like you say at least you have a dually, Id look at getting the extra j endorsement or whatever depending on where you are from...

well this is the 40' one, and he got the 40+5 which adds 5' to the garage so :thumb: but for the 40'er

Model FTL4005

Axle Weight 9610 lb.

Hitch Weight 2990 lb

GVWR 17000 lb.

Payload 4400 lb. (the rest must be water and gas?)

but still even the hitch weight :idiot::idiot: thats quit a load, like you say at least you have a dually, Id look at getting the extra j endorsement or whatever depending on where you are from...

yeah the extra 5' added alot. I am going to get the J endorsement and in the future maybe the f450 but I wanna wait to see how that new engine does.

the truck really did tow it nice. I have added airbags and the edge to it and it towed up the big mounain from cali (cohon pass sp?) at 65. The big hill outside of Baker is the only hill that slowed me to 45 but once it downshifts to 2nd I can do 45 up any hill. Braking is good on the trailer. The real concern I have is where to park now at Dumont. I need to stay away from any sandy areas or I will be screwed

of course when I get my lotto money I will just buy a frightliner..those are bada$$

Edited by YamaKiller