MIDGET FIGHT!

trqjnky

:thumb::idiot::idiot::dunno::hello::slap::lol::lol:

oh my gosh. that was the funniest shiat!! I almost fell outta my chair laughing. Yes I know Im short, but im no midget.

it almost looked like a freakin cartoon how he kept knocking the little guy down. then he had to drag himself around like a little fish to get up. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

that was definately a good one, thanks for sharing that dan, needed a good laugh today.

Yes ill be seeing you all in hell. who is driving the bus?

:thumb::hello::slap::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh my gosh. that was the funniest shiat!! I almost fell outta my chair laughing. Yes I know Im short, but im no midget. it almost looked like a freakin cartoon how he kept knocking the little guy down. then he had to drag himself around like a little fish to get up. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

that was definately a good one, thanks for sharing that dan, needed a good laugh today.

Yes ill be seeing you all in hell. who is driving the bus?

I'm gonna............... keep my mouth shut this time. :dunno::idiot::idiot::lol::lol::lol:

LMAO...the little little one reminded me of the old "Dorf" videos!!! :laughing:

Got me thinking, we don't have any DDR midgets yet......but we do have some DDR "Technical midgets"... I wanna see them go at it opening weekend!!!! :freakin_nuts: