Last nights excitement

sand chick

Anyway, we were working on putting the car back together last night and I was out in the driveway, putting seats together, when this car comes flying down the road, no lights on, squeals around the corner (we live on at the top of a T) I am not kidding on TWO wheels, almost takes out the fire hydrant, misses by inches. :ahh: Neighbor lady (good neighbors) is in her yard going to her car and gets sprayed down with dirt and rocks as the car flies through the edge of her yard.

Behind the car chasing it down.............Towtruck, light flashing,(wrecker) I start pointing that the car went down the cross street, he whips down the street, towtruck sideways sliding around the corner! :DDRrocks:

We go over to make sure that the neighbor lady is ok, she was standing pretty close and didn't know if she got hit by anything. She was ok, her husband comes out, we are standing there B.Sin thinking.........Hmmm Repo or something that got outa hand. All of a sudden we hear someone hauling a$$ on foot, scaling fences and these two kids jump the fence next door to the neighbors house. Bob and the neighbor stop them, question them, what are you doing and did you have anything to do with the car that just came sliding through here. No man, they say, thats why we ran, it scared us. Well since we were still thinking of it as a it got outta hand repo, we just let the kids go.

Then we notice the tow truck's lights flashing on the service road behind the houses, so we go down there and the tow truck had the car pinned up against a fence. I guess the tow truck driver was sitting at one of the convienence stores and saw these kids come running out of the store with a bunch of beer and jump into the car, with the store clerk chasing after them, soo since NOTHING ever goes on in this town, the towtruck driver calls it in and takes up chase. Chased those kids all over town, before catching them on the service road across from our house. Can you imagine being in that towtruck?? THAT would have been a blast!!

Turned out to be the kids that jumped the fence, they ran from they're car, soooo, duh they are going to get caught anyway, why run at this point? Stupid kids!! :laughing:

So we B.S ed with the police for awhile and nothing really got done on the car after that.

Just thought I would share our excitement from the evening.

Sounds like fun! :headbang1::driver:

So did they catch them in the end or did they get away? That was their car? :driver: dumbasses! :slap: Usually it's stolen when they do something like that.

Yeah they got them. It was their car, freaking stupid kids :mc_smiley: :lol:

It was some pretty funny chit to see that tow truck sliding sideways :idiot::driver:

That would have been a hell of a ride chasing them down.

Yeah they got them. It was their car, freaking stupid kids :lol::slap:

It was some pretty funny chit to see that tow truck sliding sideways :headbang1: :mc_smiley:

That would have been a hell of a ride chasing them down.

Would that have been as much fun as when Sal was driving the service truck back from the off road show?

I remember some squealing then and I don't mean tires! :idiot:

Edited by lakecitydan

Hey Buggy chick, Did you talk to my brother and see if it was his kid? lol

Yeah he asked me what kind of vehicle it was. Wasn't him.

Yes it was stupid for the tow truck driver to endanger peoples lives, he was in radio contact with the police as well.

Its just that we don't ever get this kind of excitement around here.

Edited by buggychick

Not trying to hijack this thread but it's the first place that I noticed it...

What the Hell is that in the Vice Pres' avatar?

:idiot: I think its a fish. I read it in another thread somewhere, someone else asked about it as well. Bob just noticed it too :headbang1:

:headbang1: Guy must have had his Barry Manilow record on with his head phones, cause we didn't see him at all.

We don't ever get that kinda stuff happening in our neighborhood, it's pretty quiet around here.

he musta got ahold of some good stuff, and dropped out of society for awhile :idiot:

and the effen kids couldn't outrun a tow truck? :slap: they deserved to get caught

Edited by richard cheese