my new hauler

vegas style

all the good stuff shower toilet ac stove micro sink refer awning and he gave me the complete weight distro hitch with the bars. im :grin: all day. i cant go this week end but im going every chance i can this year and im going in style. :grin: 11 1/2 feet clear storage.

post-978-1191457363_thumb.jpg

post-978-1191457446_thumb.jpg

post-978-1191457527_thumb.jpg

post-978-1191457621_thumb.jpg

post-978-1191457700_thumb.jpg

post-978-1191457764_thumb.jpg

i just got a fast run thru on everything im not even sure how half of it works. not even sure what the awning looks like it was windy so we didnt open it. reading manuals now. :grin:

cant beleive i have to work the next 7 days and wont have much time to play with it or get the other trailer emptied and cleaned. old trailer will be up for sale tonight i hope. i have both at my house now no HOA but not the best neighborhood. :grin:

thanks everyone I spent last year deciding what I needed and what would work with my truck and parking. this should fit the bill it has everything I need and enough room for another toy what ever that will be. still wish I could go this weekend but I need to set up the hitch move in and figure everything out. and im working.............

that shot is with the hitch set up for the old owners lifted truck and without the wieght distro bars on.

i am going to put some bilstien shocks on back. towing it across town just like that was no problem. but with the hitch set right the new shocks and distro bars its going to tow nice.