Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just got mine own today!! :slap::clap:

Thanks Pauly and Vince for hookin me :loser: on Halloween weekend! AND I am on a diet :blink:

New diet rules = when in dunes diet rules don't count anymore!!

MINI CORN DOGS!!!!

Those are the chit! :bs::flipoff:

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
:rolleyes: We have officially joined the Pizzazzzzzz Club!! Justin and Danielle gave me a Target giftcard for my birthday and I decided THIS is what I wanted. They can be hard to find so I went online and found 'em at Target Greatland up on Skypoint. Best part, advertised (online) for $49.99, bought mine for $39.79. And just in time too. Summer vacation soon enough and the kiddos can use it instead of the oven.....no heating up the WHOLE kitchen!! :laughing:
Posted

$39.96 @amazon.......

Yup, good price too BUT I didn't have to pay shipping. :DDRrocks:

:no_no: 5.90 miles x 2=11.8 miles round trip, about 1 gal gas @ 3.48 (last time I filled up), so I still came out ahead! :lol::DDRrocks:

Mini corndogs and tater tots=priceless!! post-1889-1209236591_thumb.gif

  • 1 year later...
Posted

You have to get a Pizazzz!! It's not just your average food cooker, it's the whole Pizazzz experience. :beercheers: There is nothing like watching a pizza go round and round at 2:00 a.m., drunk, :drunk: and picking the toppings off it as it turns! :laughoff: Then you just start crowding everything you can find to put on there until you can't stay awake anymore.... Good times!!! :laughing: It cooks everything just perfect too!!! :idiot:

Funniest thing I've read all day :lol:

Posted

just ordered mine on line!!!..NOM NOM NOM

post-693-1250554230_thumb.jpg

post-693-1250554396_thumb.jpg

do they make a pizazz this big????

post-693-1250554469_thumb.jpg

if you know how to make pizzazz and have all thats needed to do it and cook it,hell ya you could even make a bigger one.....i have a friend that did this big :idiot: pizza for a get together.... :beercheers:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...