YamaKiller Posted October 22, 2007 Posted October 22, 2007 Just to let everyone know I went to get a couple 08 stickers and the price has gone up to $25 Quote
aceisback Posted October 22, 2007 Posted October 22, 2007 You don't state where you are from but for us here in Cali the two year Green or Red stickers have been $25 for quite some time. Not sure what the non resident fees were or are. Quote
Richard Cheese Posted October 22, 2007 Posted October 22, 2007 VIC the new legislation of SB742 has now raised that up to 50 dollars every two years Quote
aceisback Posted October 23, 2007 Posted October 23, 2007 What the hay!?! That's it, I'm moving to Egypt... Quote
superdave Posted November 7, 2007 Posted November 7, 2007 i bought 2 08 stickers here in henderson right before holloween weekend and they were still 20 bucks Quote
dunefreak Posted November 7, 2007 Posted November 7, 2007 i bought 2 08 stickers here in henderson right before holloween weekend and they were still 20 bucks same here still $20, not 25. Quote
sMitty Posted November 7, 2007 Posted November 7, 2007 same here still $20, not 25. I paid $25 as well... (NV Off Road Buggy) Quote
~JILL~ Posted November 7, 2007 Posted November 7, 2007 (edited) Made a quick run to Baker the week before Halloween, got ours at the Valero for $20 a piece. Edited November 7, 2007 by BALL-N-CHAIN Quote
SandBlasted Posted November 7, 2007 Posted November 7, 2007 Made a quick run to Baker the week before Halloween, got ours at the Valero for $20 a piece. I assume we are talking about the non-resident OHV sticker. I just checked on the California web site it says Non Resident OHV are $20.00 and that the page was last updated on 10/29/07 http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/pages/1140/files/N...rs_10-29-07.pdf Quote
offroadracer Posted November 7, 2007 Posted November 7, 2007 I got another one out at vender row kickoff weekend it was $20 Quote
predu Posted November 7, 2007 Posted November 7, 2007 nevada off road got me for 25 ea x 5 i am gonna call them Quote
YamaKiller Posted November 7, 2007 Author Posted November 7, 2007 nevada off road got me for 25 ea x 5 i am gonna call them I called them and they said so what. Live and learn i guess. I will not do business there anymore. Quote
predu Posted November 7, 2007 Posted November 7, 2007 i just did the same same answer screw those bastards Quote
predu Posted November 7, 2007 Posted November 7, 2007 (edited) JUST AFTER I TYPED THIS THE GUY THERE *69'S ME AND TELLS ME f**k YOU!!! BECAUSE I TOLD HIM THAT WAS f*cked UP RIPPING PEOPLE OFF. AND GOES ON TO TELL ME HE WILL BE LOOKING OUT FOR ME AND I NEED TO WATCH MY BACK, LIKE HE KNOWS WHO I AM.I WILL NEVER GO THERE FOR ANYTHING AGAIN Edited November 7, 2007 by predu Quote
dunefreak Posted November 7, 2007 Posted November 7, 2007 JUST AFTER I TYPED THIS THE GUY THERE *69'S ME AND TELLS ME f**k YOU!!! BECAUSE I TOLD HIM THAT WAS f*cked UP RIPPING PEOPLE OFF. AND GOES ON TO TELL ME HE WILL BE LOOKING OUT FOR ME AND I NEED TO WATCH MY BACK, LIKE HE KNOWS WHO I AM.I WILL NEVER GO THERE FOR ANYTHING AGAIN wow Quote
predu Posted November 7, 2007 Posted November 7, 2007 yeah he told me he was the bald guy, he said he knew me i was the whinny guy. whats funny, a female helped me and he wasn't even there Quote
SailAway Posted November 7, 2007 Posted November 7, 2007 I assume we are talking about the non-resident OHV sticker. I just checked on the California web site it says Non Resident OHV are $20.00 and that the page was last updated on 10/29/07 http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/pages/1140/files/N...rs_10-29-07.pdf I just checked that page myself to make sure I hadn't missed a price increase but no, they are $20 and for the price of a postage stamp, that's what you'll pay through California Parks & Recreation directly. As I recall there is an 'internet handling fee' of $1.35 that is allowed, but I don't know anything about an additional $5. The only California OHV permit that I know of that costs $25 is the Sno-park permit. VickiW Quote
dunefreak Posted November 7, 2007 Posted November 7, 2007 Here we go again... :shocked2: what? With NV Offroad or sticker prices in general? Quote
YamaKiller Posted November 7, 2007 Author Posted November 7, 2007 just talked to Mercades(sp) and she said she would refund my money now Quote
sMitty Posted November 7, 2007 Posted November 7, 2007 I didnt mind the 5 bux, but if they treat people like tht....Im done w/ them :shocked2: How about removing them from the "where to buy passes" link? Quote
dune_rat Posted November 7, 2007 Posted November 7, 2007 they got me for 25 x5 also...wtf? maybe they shouldn't be allowed to sell them, or they got some bad info w/ the wrong prices? Quote
avduner Posted November 7, 2007 Posted November 7, 2007 they got me for 25 x5 also...wtf? maybe they shouldn't be allowed to sell them, or they got some bad info w/ the wrong prices? They got me for $25 also, I just won't buy them there anymore. :shocked2: Quote
indasand Posted November 8, 2007 Posted November 8, 2007 :shocked2: what? With NV Offroad or sticker prices in general? Just the never ending topic of prices and where to buy passes/stickers.. What did everyone do before DDR? I'm glad this site is helping peeps figure this stuff out but holy $hit just go ride and figure it out on the way. It sucks to realize you got screwed out of 5 bucks but thats a different topic... just my .02 cents Quote
dunefreak Posted November 8, 2007 Posted November 8, 2007 Just the never ending topic of prices and where to buy passes/stickers.. What did everyone do before DDR? I'm glad this site is helping peeps figure this stuff out but holy $hit just go ride and figure it out on the way. It sucks to realize you got screwed out of 5 bucks but thats a different topic... just my .02 cents exaaaactly :shocked2: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.