Cali OHV stickers

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Made a quick run to Baker the week before Halloween, got ours at the Valero for $20 a piece.

I assume we are talking about the non-resident OHV sticker. I just checked on the California web site it says Non Resident OHV are $20.00 and that the page was last updated on 10/29/07

http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/pages/1140/files/N...rs_10-29-07.pdf

JUST AFTER I TYPED THIS THE GUY THERE *69'S ME AND TELLS ME f**k YOU!!! BECAUSE I TOLD HIM THAT WAS f*cked UP RIPPING PEOPLE OFF. AND GOES ON TO TELL ME HE WILL BE LOOKING OUT FOR ME AND I NEED TO WATCH MY BACK, LIKE HE KNOWS WHO I AM.I WILL NEVER GO THERE FOR ANYTHING AGAIN

Edited by predu

JUST AFTER I TYPED THIS THE GUY THERE *69'S ME AND TELLS ME f**k YOU!!! BECAUSE I TOLD HIM THAT WAS f*cked UP RIPPING PEOPLE OFF. AND GOES ON TO TELL ME HE WILL BE LOOKING OUT FOR ME AND I NEED TO WATCH MY BACK, LIKE HE KNOWS WHO I AM.I WILL NEVER GO THERE FOR ANYTHING AGAIN

wow :dunno:

I assume we are talking about the non-resident OHV sticker. I just checked on the California web site it says Non Resident OHV are $20.00 and that the page was last updated on 10/29/07

http://ohv.parks.ca.gov/pages/1140/files/N...rs_10-29-07.pdf

I just checked that page myself to make sure I hadn't missed a price increase but no, they are $20 and for the price of a postage stamp, that's what you'll pay through California Parks & Recreation directly.

As I recall there is an 'internet handling fee' of $1.35 that is allowed, but I don't know anything about an additional $5.

The only California OHV permit that I know of that costs $25 is the Sno-park permit.

VickiW

they got me for 25 x5 also...wtf? maybe they shouldn't be allowed to sell them, or they got some bad info w/ the wrong prices?

They got me for $25 also, I just won't buy them there anymore. :shocked2:

:shocked2: what? With NV Offroad or sticker prices in general?

Just the never ending topic of prices and where to buy passes/stickers.. What did everyone do before DDR? I'm glad this site is helping peeps figure this stuff out but holy $hit just go ride and figure it out on the way. It sucks to realize you got screwed out of 5 bucks but thats a different topic...

just my .02 cents

Just the never ending topic of prices and where to buy passes/stickers.. What did everyone do before DDR? I'm glad this site is helping peeps figure this stuff out but holy $hit just go ride and figure it out on the way. It sucks to realize you got screwed out of 5 bucks but thats a different topic...

just my .02 cents

exaaaactly :bs: :shocked2: