People Burning Trash *Must See*

BigBoreVegas

Why.....You got something to hide? :banghead: Skeletons in the closet so to speak? :thumb: Should I have also listed Bakerstucky? :rockwoot:

ya needs ta be steppin off gansta'sfield n sheet ma facka!!

:laughoff:

i was just sayin illegal immigration, cause the mexico comment....its just SOME people here tend take threads down the drain with the mention of mexico

CARRY ON

:laughing:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1BADYFZ said that, not mredgy. mredgy was just trying to quote him.

:laughing::thumb: My neighborhood is nice as hell. :flipoff:

Pretty much anywhere you go you can find a seedy place.(Even Dumont :rockwoot: ) I'll bet even Hollywood or Palos Verdes has bad spots.....Damn that's not a bet...that's a lock! No offense intended, except for Bakerstucky CHEESE :banghead::laughoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

Compton, Mexico, Henderson.........Do the math :flipoff::blink::ninja::rockwoot:

Yeah....sounds just like Riverslime!! :GWH:

Pretty much anywhere you go you can find a seedy place.(Even Dumont :thumb: ) I'll bet even Hollywood or Palos Verdes has bad spots.....Damn that's not a bet...that's a lock! No offense intended, except for Bakerstucky CHEESE :laughing::banghead::laughoff::flipoff::flipoff:

Palos Verdes? That used to be my stomping grounds as a teen......I don't seem to recall any bad areas there. :flipoff: Sounds like :whoop:

Yeah.. we do have some really "nice" areas here. :laughing::banghead::laughoff:

Palos Verdes? That used to be my stomping grounds as a teen......I don't seem to recall any bad areas there.

SAN PEDRO!!!!!!!! :thumb:

:rockwoot:

Ok....I thought you meant the City of Rancho Palos Verdes.....not the entire peninsula, which includes Rolling Hills....and the Estates.

1BADYFZ said that, not mredgy. mredgy was just trying to quote him.

:laughing::thumb: My neighborhood is nice as hell. :banghead:

Is it prez? What about the street in front of your house? I seem to remember something being burned into the asphault!!!! :rockwoot:

Those fools look like a group, late teens-early twenties. Do you think there is a common sense brain cell between them? I have mentioned this age group in other threads as the most likely to race through camps, leave trash everywhere, roost your rigs, and ride in the no ride areas. Because they are young, free, rebellious SOBs that will do this because "its cool" or whatever the slang word is they use. I bet they all laughed as they "trashed" as well. But I bet, years from now, if they get together to relive the good ol' days, they will never high five each other over all the times they left trash at Dumont. I am also willing to bet that if any one of those fools went to D with a family, they would be more responsible.

My hats off to the effort to nail these fools!

Maybe they will be more responsible next time. But, They WILL see how much they can get away with.

Those fools look like a group, late teens-early twenties. Do you think there is a common sense brain cell between them? I have mentioned this age group in other threads as the most likely to race through camps, leave trash everywhere, roost your rigs, and ride in the no ride areas. Because they are young, free, rebellious SOBs that will do this because "its cool" or whatever the slang word is they use. I bet they all laughed as they "trashed" as well. But I bet, years from now, if they get together to relive the good ol' days, they will never high five each other over all the times they left trash at Dumont. I am also willing to bet that if any one of those fools went to D with a family, they would be more responsible.

My hats off to the effort to nail these fools!

Maybe they will be more responsible next time. But, They WILL see how much they can get away with.

Hey, Look at my B-Day <<<<<<. And Now go back and look at my "Be Aware Of Other Camps" Thread.

Were not all bad, I know of at least 3 people my age who respect the rules of D.

But as a "Youngin", I know how my fellow peers are. And I apologize for my generation sometimes.

I'm sure I will be kicked out of this "generation" for saying that. OH WELL. :ban-split:

Hey, Look at my B-Day <<<<<<. And Now go back and look at my "Be Aware Of Other Camps" Thread.

Were not all bad, I know of at least 3 people my age who respect the rules of D.

But as a "Youngin", I know how my fellow peers are. And I apologize for my generation sometimes.

I'm sure I will be kicked out of this "generation" for saying that. OH WELL. :banghead:

No need to apologize for anyone! :pissed: Its a child to adult phase. :blink:

You also need to remember that everyone has been or will be in that age group. I was, and did stupid stuff. Lived and learned. Like you, Not all in this age group are idiots. More likely to do idiot stuff when in a group. Thats the point. I am glad you are smart enough to make a wise decision that may affect others. You are a step ahead if you stand up to your "peers" if they do wrong. I know that you and the 3 others you know will set a good example for your "generation". :ban-split:

Edited by ntrsandman