firewood in Vegas/ Hendo?

dunefreak

...and I have a hard time spending my time looking for it. I actually used to do that over on my side of town near the Metro shooting range. But now it's a convenience I don't mind paying for it since my spare time is precious.

I hear ya, but when all the $$ runs out there is always ways to make spare time. I have spent enough this trip already. :rolleyes: I hope I can afford ice on the way outta town! :blink:

Talk to Tony at First Choice tree service. His yard is at eastern and sunset. I got a full trailer load and about a 1/3 of a truck load( were to tired to fill it up anymore) for $80.00 Tell him you know Terry & Todd from around the corner of his house.

Thanks Terry

What a NICE GUY!!!!

• 1 year later...

Talk to Tony at First Choice tree service. His yard is at eastern and sunset. I got a full trailer load and about a 1/3 of a truck load( were to tired to fill it up anymore) for $80.00 Tell him you know Terry & Todd from around the corner of his house.

Terry, is this company still around? I need some wood for this upcoming weekend, thanks.

-T

Terry, is this company still around? I need some wood for this upcoming weekend, thanks.

-T

yes it is call tony;

We are located at:

2165 Pama Lane

Las Vegas, NV 89119

Our mailing address is:

PO Box 43056

Las Vegas, NV 89116

You can contact us at:

Office: (702) 564-1998

Fax: (702) 260-9551

First Choice Tree Service is also great at what they do!

I knew of them for the firewood, but when we moved in to our new place, I had them remove a bunch of pine tree's and they did it for cheap, and very professional!!!

So there firewood brang them extra business, and Terry you brought them the lead :laughing:

yes it is call tony;

We are located at:

2165 Pama Lane

Las Vegas, NV 89119

Our mailing address is:

PO Box 43056

Las Vegas, NV 89116

You can contact us at:

Office: (702) 564-1998

Fax: (702) 260-9551

Damn ... I was trying to keep that guy a secret :freakin_nuts: ...sucks going there and they are out of wood..... now that I have a smudgepot...oooopppff wont need anymore :flatbiller:

CApt

There's a guy that sells fire wood at Valley View and Warm Springs. not sure on the prices but everytime I drive by he has a hole chitload of wood... Usually a white pickup in front of his house full w/ a phone number on it...

:freakin_nuts:

• 1 year later...

Damn ... I was trying to keep that guy a secret :freakin_nuts: ...sucks going there and they are out of wood..... now that I have a smudgepot...oooopppff wont need anymore :flatbiller:

CApt

jJust for info, Tonys company quit doing the truck load deals they used to do for 20-30 bucks. Now it is 50 to the railes and 70 to fill it up!

Crap! That was a killer deal but I guess 50 isn't a deal breaker.

Edited by SANDAWG